TBS: CI/CAM support and other improvements (1 Viewer)

Alexander Akkermans

Portal Member
August 15, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
I found out how it works for me; If I do not touch any settings in the TV Server configuration and just copy the components from the ZIP-File it works for both encrypted as non-encrypted streams ;) Thanks!

Alexander Akkermans

Portal Member
August 15, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
I have a new issue. I get a bluescreen whenever I shut down my HTPC and the TV-Server is still running. If I manually stop the TV-Service the PC reboots without any issues. Can this be the new drivers?

Problemsignatur:
Problemereignisname: BlueScreen
Betriebsystemversion: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Gebietsschema-ID: 1031

Zusatzinformationen zum Problem:
BCCode: fe
BCP1: 0000000000000004
BCP2: FFFFFA8002F1AA00
BCP3: FFFFFA8002F622F0
BCP4: FFFFFA8001B5CC20
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 768_1

Dateien, die bei der Beschreibung des Problems hilfreich sind:
C:\Windows\Minidump\091012-21309-01.dmp
C:\Users\Alexander\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-53804-0.sysdata.xml

Lesen Sie unsere Datenschutzbestimmungen online:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0407

Wenn die Onlinedatenschutzbestimmungen nicht verfügbar sind, lesen Sie unsere Datenschutzbestimmungen offline:
C:\Windows\system32\de-DE\erofflps.txt

Last edited:

banshee

Portal Member
September 21, 2012
Home Country
Australia Australia
Hello I need some help!

I have a tbs6991 sat card that i am trying to get working correctly with mediaportal.
Im using the official latest drivers from the tbs website
I can scan no problem but i can't get the CI working!
I have tried all the patch files and mp version 1.22 1.23 and 1.3 all with no luck
The MCECi Tool software that comes with the card recognises the CAM so i know the CAM works fine. I just cant get tvserver to recognise it!!

I am pulling my hair out!!! Any help much appreciated!

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    As it says in the first post, provide log files so we have the information that we need to help you! ;)
    1. Open TV Server configuration.
    2. Click open log directory in the top left corner.
    3. Zip up all the files you find there and post the zip file here.

momeijer

Portal Member
    February 16, 2011
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    yeah mm is working on it ;)
    https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1/tree/EXP-Tuner_hardware_support_cleanup_and_extension
    the branch is currently broken due to tswriter changes, but the TBS tuners are working except some minor issues if you have more than one TBS card and there is also a small ci issue... (but only if you change the decryption behavior... so not really common)
    Commit from the 29.08.12 is the last working one ;)

I've made several attempts compiling MP 1.3.0 Alpha using the specified branch and date out of curiosity and eagerness to tryout the upcoming MP. At best my TBS 6922 found 1000 channels out of the usual 3000+. I'm fairly certain that this has to do with my lack of knowledge in merging branches and compiling and on top of that using Windows 8 x64 setup.

My question is this. As this branch is currently being labeled experimental, how likely will this be incorporated into the final release of MP 1.3.0? Or, is it more likely to be available as a patch within this thread?

FreakyJ

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    - you don't have to merge anything, just check out and compile ;)
    - win 8 could be a problem, didn't checked it myself xD
    - it won't be in 1.3 at all, there is no targetversion specified yet ;)

momeijer

Portal Member
    February 16, 2011
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    - you don't have to merge anything, just check out and compile ;)
    - win 8 could be a problem, didn't checked it myself xD
    - it won't be in 1.3 at all, there is no targetversion specified yet ;)

Thanks for your answers!

As for Windows 8, I found my way customizing 'osinfo.cs' for installation purposes. I will give it a try again and perhaps my results could be useful for testing purposes. I will sort out the correct procedures for this in the forum. Final question. Are the 29-08 commits still the last working version?

BTW: I hope these questions and issues are not too much off-topic. Just trying to keep my TBS card working and to make sure it stays that way thanks to you guys! :) I'm sad to say that until this day I didn't receive any feedback on this matter from 4TR.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom