TBS: CI/CAM support and other improvements (2 Viewers)

radical

Portal Pro
December 16, 2010
Home Country
Germany Germany
I would like to test the complete TVE3.5, but not under the requirement to compile it by my self from github.
To be honest, for me as an average user it's not worth to learn how to compile just to use the latest features or improvements.
In case the developers will decide to release an build on Area51, I'll be there to provide feedback.
In the meantime I'll wait patiently.

FreakyJ

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I would like to test the complete TVE3.5, but not under the requirement to compile it by my self from github.
    Test MP2 with native Tv ;)
    MP2: http://sourceforge.net/projects/mediaportal/files/MediaPortal 2/Setup/MP2-Setup-Alpha-2.zip/download
    Native Tv Plugin (in the first post): https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mp2-alpha-2-pre-release-testing.119416/

MP2 is based on TVE3.5 and it has a more advanced TBS support. MP 1.4 is currently not merged with TVE3.5, so there would be only the option to give an MP 1.3 build :)

kszabo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2007
    Germany, Bayern
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    I have got a new problem...

I purchased a Unicam Evo CAM for my Sky V14 card (activated, works great with my Pana plasma).

I cannot open the CI menü if I put it in my TBS6928 in MePo TV Server.
    - I can open the CI Menü with the TBS CI tool without problems
    - I can open the CI Menü of my previous Conax CAM in TV Server without problems
    - I cannot open the Unicam CI Menü in TV Server, it is also not decrypting

someone any idea? maybe I need just another TBSCIapi.dll, a proper one.

Thanx guys/gals in advance

Last edited:

kszabo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2007
    Germany, Bayern
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    @mm1352000
    I appreciate your readiness for helping me! Thank you. Unfortunately I cannot provide logs at the moment as I abandoned my TBS card and replaced it with my old TT S2-3200. It works flawlessly with my CAM and Smartcard, CI-Menu works too. My hopes for better tuning performance of the TBS did not work out for me.

Last edited:

kszabo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2007
    Germany, Bayern
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    what about releasing your developement / patches for MP 1.4? (tvlibrary.dll, tvlibrary.interfaces.dll and tbsCIapi.dll) it would be nice to test.

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom