TBS: CI/CAM support and other improvements (1 Viewer)

The_Stig

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 5, 2005
    Hey @mm1352000,

thanks for your work on that patch. Are you interested in bug hunting? On my TBS 6981 HD-tuning is really a whole lot faster, but pretty regularly I get discontinuities with this patch. I can easily reproduce it. So currently I had to revert back, but still: if you need a tester/bughunter, give me a hint...

kszabo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2007
    Germany, Bayern
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    just installed MePo 1.4 final. I guess my pathed files for 1.4 prerelease should be still OK because the TVlibrary.sln on GitHub is 2 months old (=no changes between prerelease and final)... I patched it for about 4 weeks. Please comment your findings, I will test myself also.

Last edited:

FreakyJ

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Could you post the link to your patch please? I don't know where it is. ..
    I made a modification for TVE3.5 and waiting for a review from a developer. but maybe I can add the modification to your patch ;)

Last edited:

FreakyJ

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thanks! Is it possible that I get the patch file? Would save me some work because I only did tbs stuff with tve3.5 and would have to search a lot to put it together ;)

Last edited:

radical

Portal Pro
    December 16, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Here is some kind of explanation.
    I don't know if this will help you.

I'm curious, can you explain which advantage your modification will bring?

EDIT: I think you looking for this

Last edited:

kszabo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2007
    Germany, Bayern
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    Thanks! Is it possible that I get the patch file? Would save me some work because I only did tbs stuff with tve3.5 and would have to search a lot to put it together ;)

as far as I know TVServer has no native TBS support, my TBS Card with Conax CAM did not work at all without this patching.

Now I tested MePo 1.4 Final and I am not quite happy with the results. I get some freezes on swithing to an encrypted channel on TBS. This problem is not new, existed with 1.3 also. MePo log shows skin related warnings, all channels work if I tune them directly from TVServer settings. I will start a bugreport thread if I have time to collect proper logs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom