Technisat Skystar HD2 CI Support planned (1 Viewer)

offebaescher

November 24, 2011
I would like to ask, if CI module support for the Technisat Skystar HD2 (PCI) is foreseen to be added in the near future?
Thanks in advance for a comment.

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi and welcome offebaescher :)

The CI module for the Skystar HD2 is already supported. CI/CAM menu browsing doesn't seem to work, but channel decryption does work. I already have a Skystar HD2 myself, and the CI module is on the way - I hope to make the CI/CAM menu work in the future.

mm

mt78

February 7, 2012
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    Hi there, I have Skystar HD2 with CI modul too. CI/CAM menu browsing doesn't work and encrypted channels don't work. How to set up CI modul settings? Thanks

My configuration:

- TechniSat SkyStar HD2 (Driver date 2.7.2009, Driver version: 1.1.1.502)
    - TechniSat CI-Slot for SkyStar HD2
    - TechniSat B2C, CI-Modul Cryptoworks

DVB Link 4.1 (4 virtual tunners) installed - Windows Media Center works well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    Earlier this year I changed my internet service provider from a landline (where I was consistently overcharged), to a mains-powered...
    Replies
    Views
    Good luck, I am really not too sure how well CAM and MP work together with any tuner. Just a thought would it not be cheaper to just buy another C1+ card then there would be no need to prioritise the tuners? BTW the TBS Deutschland website specifically states that C1+ cards are not supported but I think that is a local issue with the...
    Good luck, I am really not too sure how well CAM and MP work together with any tuner. Just a thought would it not be cheaper to...
    Hi, I have installed the MP2 server ion a Win11 server, for Swedish DVB-T2 channels with CAM/CI+. I have never used MP before, but...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player app does not support the file type. So I installed VLC. VLC does read the ts files but the TV's remote does not allow to control basic VLC functions like FF or FR or pause etc... Tried 1-2 other apps, even...
    Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player...
    Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player...
    Replies
    Views
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    The problem with MP 1.32 was that the TV Server component was still 32-bit, even when you installed the 64-bit version of the MP client. MP 1.33 will have 32-bit and 64-bit versions of both the MP client and TV Server. My understanding is that it will not be possible to perform an upgrade install from a 64-bit client + 32-bit TV...
    The problem with MP 1.32 was that the TV Server component was still 32-bit, even when you installed the 64-bit version of the MP...
    This is on a windows 11 latest rev OS: This particular component has been very frustrating. I'm a new potential user, trying to...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom