[TV] TechnoTrend Connect CT2-4650 CI (2 Viewers)

jwx

January 21, 2008
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Hi,

Any chance we could get CI supported for TechnoTrend Connect CT2-4650 CI in MP 1?

Thanks!

mm1352000

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Country flag
    It will be supported in TVE 3.5. Sorry, there's currently no release time-frame.

mm1352000

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Country flag
    Yes - MP1, MP2 and any other client/front-end that wants to use it.

jwx

January 21, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Great! Do you have any idea of when it could be available? Weeks, months, years?

mm1352000

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Country flag
    As I said: no release time-frame. It won't be weeks.

Duedi

April 29, 2017
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Hi

Sorry to warm up that tread again. I have also an CT2-4650 CI. Unfortunately the CI is not working within MP2, did load the latest version available.
    I tired it with TT-Viewer, shipped with the box. There the crypted channel worked and the remote controll to.
    Is there a chance to get this working in MP1 oder MP2?
    The remote controll is not working neither. Can someone assist, where to get support for it?

Thanks a lot for your assistance...

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Withdrawing this question as I've decided to change hardware. Thanks anyway for your help.
    Withdrawing this question as I've decided to change hardware. Thanks anyway for your help.
    Hi there, I've been using MP1 for a few years without issues. In December I bought a new TBS card (6910) with CI interface. I...
    Replies
    Views
    Yes I think it's best to test with TVE3.5 the different combinations. The MTD and MCD modes are handled differently, so we have an option more to evaluate
    Yes I think it's best to test with TVE3.5 the different combinations. The MTD and MCD modes are handled differently, so we have an...
    Hi, i wrote this problem already in the german section, but the problem could not be solved until now. @morpheus_xx tryed it with...
    Replies
    Views
    Created ticket targeted for 2.4 release: [MP2-865] MP2-Server crashes if FileSystemWatcher is used for exFAT drives - MediaPortal Jira
    Created ticket targeted for 2.4 release: [MP2-865] MP2-Server crashes if FileSystemWatcher is used for exFAT drives - MediaPortal Jira
    Hi I really love MediaPortal and have been using MP1 for a long time. I'm setting up a new PC for a friend now and thought I'd...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 no MP hdmi audio DE
    This was it, essentially. I did have Default Sound selected, but on further inspection at W7 Control Panel > Sound, I had Default Sound defined as Speakers via Realtec Audio, which is the external amplifier/speakers. Changed it to Sony TV,, and all is well. I hope I can remember this when I want to change back to the external audio...
    This was it, essentially. I did have Default Sound selected, but on further inspection at W7 Control Panel > Sound, I had Default...
    I'm not getting any audio from MP through HDMI. I'm sure this is a very common connection method. Normal sounds from W7 activity...
    Replies
    Views
    So after a couple of days everything seems to be working again. New episodes are showing up correctly and Trakt has now correctly updated all of the watched episodes. Thank you to everyone for your assistance.
    So after a couple of days everything seems to be working again. New episodes are showing up correctly and Trakt has now correctly...
    Hi, Hoping for some guidance from the Brains Trust on a strange issue . There are a couple of series I am having an issue with My...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom