Terratec Cinergy 2400i DT still not working (2 Viewers)

roderic_t

January 7, 2006
Hi,

I'm having problems with the Terratec Cinergy 2400i DT dual tuner card. Thanks to DMAN_lfc the capturedef.xml has been updated and my card is recognised in the capture card tab in setup, but as soon as I go to edit the card it reports 'No video cards found, you wont be able to configure a capture card'.

I have had the card working in other apps (Cyberlink PC4) but no luck here! Any suggestions?

Thanks

Area: Media Portal Program
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC2 (2006-01-10)
MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo
Windows Version: Windows XP (SP2)
.NET CLR Version: 2.0.50727
DirectX Version: 4.09.00.0904 (9.0c)
Audio Codec: AC3Filter
Video Codec: InterVideo Video Decoder
CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 3200+
Memory: 895 MB
Motherboard: C51-MCP51 (Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.)
TV Card Model: Terratec Cinergy 2400i DT Tuner 1
TV Card Type: DVB
TV Card Driver: Terratec 1.0.3.243
Video Card Model: Nvidia Geforce 6150 (256 MB)
Video Card Driver: -
Video Card Resolution: 1024x768
Video Render Type: Overlay
Audio Card Model: Microsoft UAA Function Driver for High Definition Audio - Realtek 880
Audio Card Driver: -
Synopsis:: -

dman_lfc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 28, 2004
    UK
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Post your log
    Ensure other applications aren't running in the background.

DMAN

lykos

December 6, 2005
    Hi roderic_t,
    did you manage to get it to work (with all functions supported)?
    This is a card I am really considering to get assuming it works fine with MP

Cheers

H

*Harry*

Has anybody the 2400i yet got working?
    I still get the message "no TV cards detected" in MP -> Settings -> Setup Wizzard (... but works fine in PowerCinema and MCE2005).

Have add the 2400i in CaptureCardDefinitions.xml as described in WIKI https://www.team-mediaportal.com/dokuw/install/capturecards/start

In "Setup Mediaportal" my TV-Card appears (Television -> Capture Card -> add) and will be saved as long as I do not open MediaPortal. Next to this, the "added" card is dissapeared in the Setup program.

?
    Regards, Harry.

dman_lfc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 28, 2004
    UK
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    It's in Mantis as not working.

Please send me your capturecard.xml file.

DMAN

H

*Harry*

Hi DMAN,
    today I've updated to mediaportal-cvs-02-06-2006--01-00.rar
    Now MP is listing my 2 Cinergy Tuners under "Settings" -> "Setup Wizzard" -> ... "TV-Setup". But this page is the last one, because there's no response to the "Next"-button. I only can go back.
    Have send you the file CaptureCards.xml and in addition CaptureCardDefinitions.xml by mail.

Regards, Harry.

dman_lfc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 28, 2004
    UK
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Yes got it thanks - hopefully it will be looked into in the next couple of days.

DMAN

amnw14545

Portal Pro
    February 11, 2006
    dman_lfc said:
    Yes got it thanks - hopefully it will be looked into in the next couple of days.

DMAN

Hello,

any luck yet? Just in the process of searching the code to find out where the message is produced to see if I can figure out why - if you could point me to approx the right files that would be great.

Thanks

Squonk

February 8, 2006
    UK
    Hi DMAN,
    I guess I'm not alone then, having exactly the same problems as above !. I think there are a few of us in the UK that were expecting this card to be delivered with a working PVR alternative to MCE, but, having actually received the MCE version, we are now out on a limb looking for a current solution that actually works with a dual DVB-T card in the UK.
    The silver lining however, is that if I can get MP working, from what I have read, I will end up with a superior solution, and after my positive experiences with VideoLan, I am fast becoming a convert to opensource ( and quite possibly a contributor ! ).
    I've had the card working fine in single tuner mode with Showshifter (r.i.p.) and Powercinema4 demo. If there's anything I can send, in the way of config or data, please let me know.

[/quote]

J-B-N

Portal Pro
    December 29, 2005
    Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I am also hoping for the fix for the 2400i card, when this work I hope to have a very nice setup. A Twinhan Terr CI card for the coded channels (Boxer in Sweden) and the 2400i to record on the unscrambled channels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom