Testing of 1.2.3 - final phase (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    Ultimately, I think that 1.2.3 is going to be released tomorrow, basically as you have tested. The benefits to many users are significant and while we don't like to see any regression, at least you have the option to not update things while we try to find the cause of the problems for you.

Keep working with us, and I am sure we will work out where the problem lies.

Mark

Will 1.2.3 release today?

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I think I have found the problem right after the last post.

I did not notice that the version of MPIPTVSource.ax file that was there when I used 1.2.2 was replaced when updating to 1.2.3
    I have replaced the file with the one I use in 1.2.2 this is the newest version from here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/dvb-ip-mediaportal-iptv-source-filter.96726/

I´ll report back if it does not solve the problem, but I am pretty sure it does and I am happy! :)

Ah, so in 1.2.2 you were using an improved version of the filter rather than the standard one, and the update replaced this with the standard one?

In that case there is no regression, but it would therefore be nice to get the enhanced one into a release.

Mark

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    Hi Mark

Sorry late with feedback, real life kicked in :(

Anyway after doing a full clean install, really impressed, could not put my finger on any problems at all, channel changes are super fast compared to my FTR install, so nice work to everyone.

Regards

IchBinsShort

Portal Pro
    January 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    It is right that I can''t update your Version 1.2.3 with the official realeased Version of 1.2.3 ? I can only do a fresh new installation... Or it is the same version and I don't need to install thze official version ?

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country

chrik

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    elliotmc -> Yes I think it would be great when it finds it way into a release :), but don´t know if other have a stable setup when using it. My setup is 99.999999% stable regarding Live TV and Recordings and timeshifting. I can´t remember any problems.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom