Theme: BasicHome goes Classic with Backdrops | NEW: Editor available (1 Viewer)

dangerzone

Portal Pro
January 12, 2009
delft
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
yes it works thanks..
is it possible to use latestmedia in a submenu of music ?

Zoidberg77

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 12, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    V2.6 added to first post
    Added: (simple) Overlay for mvCentral
    Added: Option to show overlays only with focus on certain sub-menu items

A rather quick hack not thoroughly tested, but should work. Please report if not.
    Again there is no change in BasicHome.CONFIG.xml (except for some explanatory comment), so you are free to just backup your BasicHome.CONFIG.xml file and copy it back after update.

Zoidberg77

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 12, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Is there a way to assign the same fan art (ie MovingPictures) to two different menus?
    Yes, but it required a structural change in BasicHome.CONFIG.xml. Please test the attached files. Changes in CONFIG file affects only the "Fanart backgrounds" part.

Attachments

• BasicHome.backgrounds.xml
      29.8 KB
    • BasicHome.CONFIG.xml
      14.2 KB

Bogomil

Portal Member
    November 10, 2011
    Hi Zoidberg,

first of all, I would like to thank you because I also did not like the Titan layout and love the StreamedMP theme, but find it a bit "old". So actually your mod makes me to take a look at Titan now.

But I am actually a bit confused on the configuration. I would like to have also the Radiotime plug-in on the home screen, but I do not knwo where to get the link for this.

Also the latest details for Series, movies and TV seems not to work for me, because nothing is shown so far.

Perhaps you can give me some tips how to activate this.

Thanks and keep up the good work.

Zoidberg77

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 12, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,
    the hyperlink can be found in the target xml, in this case Radiotime.xml. Right in the beginning of the file the <id> is your hyperlink.
    LatestMedia should work without any special trick. You can upload your config file or tell me how your menu should look like, then I can make you an example config.

juro

Portal Pro
    March 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    This mod meets excactly my requirements and should be added to Titan standard as theme. Support by basic home editor would be great!

Portal Pro
    January 11, 2005
    Thanks for this very nice mod...

Is it possible to use the full version of World Weather ?? If I use the lite version Day/Date/Temp under clock is displayed correctly, However WW full version overlays something over the data turning it all to garbage.

Regards...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom