[Theme] Round Covers HD/DiscArt/ClearArt/ClearLogo/Artist Info (V3.2 10.09.14) (2 Viewers)

Shangostar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Somerset
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I'll update to 1.3 beta when i get time and upload compatible version of the theme

Shangostar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Somerset
    Home Country
    Hi Shangostar,

With MP 1.3 I tried some new skins and I came back to amazing Streamed MP.

@ Shangostar: I like your mod. I also like consistent layouts for movies, series and music. Unfortunately there is no Filmstrip view available im Streamed MP. Could you consider develop this layout? Would be great. Content could be the same as using cover list based on artist sorting. So there would be a film strip for navigation and in the content view the artist information could be shown.

Thanks!

BR
    JuRo

Not too sure what you mean here juro, Streamed MP does already have a filmstrip view for movies, tv and music.

I'll update to 1.3 beta when i get time and upload compatible version of the theme
    Ok thanks ;)

Did you get it working in the end Zpower.

Just updated to 1.3 beta myself and took me a while to get the theme working myself.

It seems selecting the theme in the MP's external settings config (ie the one you open when MP is closed) no longer works, you now have to select your theme from within MP itself.

Settings/GUI/Skin/Theme

The theme will then change straight away, seems like cache clear is no longer needed.

The file posted by legnod is the only change needed for 1.3beta compatibility.

zpower

Portal Pro
    November 27, 2007
    Home Country
    Portugal Portugal
    Hi Shangostar,

With MP 1.3 I tried some new skins and I came back to amazing Streamed MP.

@ Shangostar: I like your mod. I also like consistent layouts for movies, series and music. Unfortunately there is no Filmstrip view available im Streamed MP. Could you consider develop this layout? Would be great. Content could be the same as using cover list based on artist sorting. So there would be a film strip for navigation and in the content view the artist information could be shown.

Thanks!

BR
    JuRo

Not too sure what you mean here juro, Streamed MP does already have a filmstrip view for movies, tv and music.

Ok thanks ;)

Did you get it working in the end Zpower.

Just updated to 1.3 beta myself and took me a while to get the theme working myself.

It seems selecting the theme in the MP's external settings config (ie the one you open when MP is closed) no longer works, you now have to select your theme from within MP itself.

Settings/GUI/Skin/Theme

The theme will then change straight away, seems like cache clear is no longer needed.

The file posted by legnod is the only change needed for 1.3beta compatibility.

Now works!
    Strange why in MP external config dont work and inside MP works...

Thanks man :)

Shangostar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Somerset
    Home Country
    You added the full theme from the 1st post and the theme.xml posted by legnod on previous page?

Did it previously work in 1.3 alpha?

I'm sure you already have but do a cache clear, reboot etc.

scorpie

Portal Pro
    November 5, 2009
    Nürnberg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @Shangostar,

if you mean me, I did everything I can think of. And yes it worked like a charm in 1.3 alpha. Since today the covers are back but I haven't changed anything. But now the logos for video and audio codec are gone even with the standard theme - strange.

I have a totally changed movingpictures.default.listview.mediainfo.xml from the xtreme skin and with the right folders, I do get the xtreme logos, just not the streamed logos. Uhaaaaaa

edit:

complete clean install of streamedmp. Back to normal. Let's hope it stays that way

Last edited:

zpower

Portal Pro
    November 27, 2007
    Home Country
    Portugal Portugal
    Hi,

i found a bug
    Clearart dont appear with round covers skin mod.
    I test with another skins like the default MP skin, Titan and StreamedMP.
    When i chose Round covers mod the clearart dont work

zpower

Portal Pro
    November 27, 2007
    Home Country
    Portugal Portugal
    Hi,

i found a bug

Can you resolve this issue?
    Thanks for the good job :)

Shangostar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Somerset
    Home Country
    Hi,

i found a bug

Can you resolve this issue?
    Thanks for the good job :)

Could you be more specific?

What clearart?
    where is it missing from, certain pages or no clearart at all?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom