[Theme] Round Covers HD/DiscArt/ClearArt/ClearLogo/Artist Info (V3.2 10.09.14) (2 Viewers)

styrsven

Portal Pro
January 6, 2013
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
@Shangostar
Thanks for a great mod.
I saw that you have been looking at myFilms. Is that something you are working on?
I am tempted to switch from Moving Pictures to My Films, I'm just afraid I would miss the features of this mod too much :)

Shangostar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Somerset
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    i briefly had a look and someone provided me with a file to help but not had chance yet, I do intend to get myfilms supported though

jhoppa

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2010
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Is it possible to have this mod compatible with streamedmp 2.1.4 and mp 1.6 final?

Shangostar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Somerset
    Home Country
    Will be some update soon?
    Keep the good work :)

Yes, just noticed some broken things with SMP 2.2.0 so will look at it over the weekend

If anyone has spotted issues related to this theme in MP 1.6 and StreamedMP 2.2.0 please post them up so I don't miss any in the next update

Music pages don't seem to work at all
    Moving pictures movie details page doesn't work

any others?

Last edited:

jhoppa

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2010
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    This changes ill be included in new release or is only for this specific user? :)

Will be in next release of course.

Hi,

Is it possible to get band and album name visible when you have select icons on music layout. Band and album name could be under the big album icon. That because if you don't have album icon you don't know which album it is.

What view are you using?
    the album name already appears on all the views as far as i can see, artist name you should know as you clicked the artist to view their albums.

I use icons layout and shares view. So if it´s possible to get band and album name under the big icon on left side of the screen. And it would be nice if there is clearlogo too in this view above the icon list on right side.

View attachment 137294

Hi,

Can you update this (above) at the same time.
    I have notice only same problems as you on music section and moving pictures.

Shangostar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Somerset
    Home Country
    New version added to first post

Unfortunately not had chance to make any additions as of yet. Only a compatibility update.

Haven't forgotten about requests

murnaz

Portal Member
    February 28, 2013
    Home Country
    Turkey Turkey
    cdart and artist logo didnt work. After i changed orjinal folders but mp crashed

Shangostar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Somerset
    Home Country
    cdart and artist logo didnt work. After i changed orjinal folders but mp crashed

OK Apologies, I somehow got mixed up with my files and updated an old version of the theme where the files point to the old locations of the artwork when it was using the DVDArt plugin.

Need to go through the files and change them to work with default Mepo tools locations again.

Removed the zip from post one until updated

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom