[Theme] Round Covers HD/DiscArt/ClearArt/ClearLogo/Artist Info (V3.2 10.09.14) (1 Viewer)

murnaz

Portal Member
February 28, 2013
Home Country
Turkey Turkey
can rounded covers work all functions with mp 1.7

Shangostar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Somerset
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Shangostar, it might be worth implementing your Rounded Cover as a skin option in the main skin. That way I can replace the existing handling we already have which is outdated ( I think it was done before it was possible to do it via skin properly).

Anyway, your Theme could just be for the extra stuff you have. What do you think, is it worth doing?

You need anything from me for this?
    I don't know yet as I haven't had a chance to look if I can make the rounded covers solution you have optional...I basically first need to determine what you have done to make covers appear rounded then workout if I can make it optional based in the current skin design e.g. using skin expressions.

I have now removed the old rounded covers from the skin, but I have kept the skin setting in Skin->Misc. I now publish a skin property (see below) which evaluate to "true" or "false":
    Code:
    #StreamedMP.Settings.ShowRoundedCovers

When I release the new build you can have a play and see if you can help out make changes (based on existing skin) to only support the rounded covers. Help with this would be appreciated and any suggesting you might have to make it easier as well.

Got few weeks off work in a couple of days so i'll have a little look, not sure my knowledge stretches far enough to work out how to have it as an on/off option.

couple thoughts i had I'm not sure if it would be possible and if it were I'm not sure i'd know how.

One was to have a completely separate xml for each one requiring a rounded cover similar to how it currently works with the additional views in MP and Mytvseries, 8x4, 5x3 thumbs etc. However this really isn't much different than having it as a theme and would presumably be extra work and lots of extra files to update should a skin change be required in a future MP build.

Another was to have 2 separate parts in the same xml. so if user selects round covers then the section 'Cover Art Round' is used, and if default is selected 'Cover Art Square' is used. Wether or not this is possible I have no idea.

Code:
    <control>
          <description>Cover Art Square</description>
          <type>image</type>
          <id>601</id>
          <posX>70</posX>
          <posY>463</posY>
          <width>385</width>
          <height>570</height>
          <texture flipY="true" diffuse="diffusemirrorwide.png">#MovingPictures.Coverart</texture>
          <visible>!control.isvisible(50)+!control.isvisible(51)+!control.hasfocus(667)</visible>
          <animation effect="fade" time="250" delay="0">WindowClose</animation>
        </control>
        <control>
          <description>Cover Art Glass Overlay</description>
          <type>image</type>
          <id>0</id>
          <posX>70</posX>
          <posY>463</posY>
          <width>342</width>
          <height>265</height>
          <texture>glassoverlay2.png</texture>
          <visible>!control.isvisible(50)+!control.isvisible(51)+Control.HasThumb(601)+!Control.HasThumb(610)+!control.hasfocus(667)</visible>
        </control>

<control>
          <description>Cover Art Round</description>
          <type>image</type>
          <id>601</id>
          <posX>70</posX>
          <posY>463</posY>
          <width>385</width>
          <height>570</height>
          <texture mask="video_thumb_frame_mask.png" flipY="true" diffuse="diffusemirrorwide.png">#MovingPictures.Coverart</texture>
          <visible>!control.isvisible(50)+!control.isvisible(51)+!control.hasfocus(667)</visible>
        </control>
        <control>
          <description>Cover Art Glass Overlay</description>
          <type>image</type>
          <id>0</id>
          <posX>70</posX>
          <posY>463</posY>
          <width>393</width>
          <height>577</height>
          <texture>video_thumb_frame_focus.png</texture>
          <visible>!control.isvisible(50)+!control.isvisible(51)+Control.HasThumb(601)+!Control.HasThumb(610)+!control.hasfocus(667)</visible>
        </control>

Or maybe it's possible to have the skin edit the xml files upon selection, like how basic home is generated I guess, if round cover is chosen it changes the xml's and adds the mask and changes the overlay name. again don't know if thats possible, if it is i guess thats quite a lot of work.

TBH I don't know much about how the skins works, at best I can only edit existing xml's with easy stuff.

murnaz

Portal Member
    February 28, 2013
    Home Country
    Turkey Turkey
    hi shangosar I try something may be give some idea select fullscreen 2 and no EQ

Attachments

• spincd.jpg
      spincd.jpg
      543.1 KB
    • MyMusicPlayingNow.xml
      25.5 KB

Shangostar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Somerset
    Home Country
    Sorry for no updates guys, been busy with other things, problem i have now is due to addition of a new aquarium ive had to move my desktop pc into another room, a room that doesnt have MP in it., my desktop is also a mac so now MP on there. so difficult to update now.

Shangostar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Somerset
    Home Country
    got an update coming for this, nothing new, just working with latest mp and smp, just one issue to sort

Shangostar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Somerset
    Home Country
    New version in post 1, works with MP 1.9 Pre SMP 3.0.1

All seems to be working but only done quick test, any issues let me know

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom