[Theme] Round Covers HD/DiscArt/ClearArt/ClearLogo/Artist Info (V3.2 10.09.14) (2 Viewers)

BPOH_Voodoo

Portal Pro
May 27, 2013
Home Country
Germany Germany
@Shangostar
Hi,
i am not using the Standard thumbs path and therefore the Skin does not work for me (Centralized Database and Thumbs on a Share)
I found out that for example the path
..\..\..Thumbs\Music\CDArt\
has to be replaced with
#StreamedMP.ArtistPath\..\..\CDArt\Music\
then it is working for me.
As i want to do that for all Users and give to you my results, i have one question:
What is the Standard Path MePo puts the CDArt, Clearart, etc
Is it for example
Thumbs\CDart\Music\
or is it
Thumbs\Music\CDArt ?

Shangostar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Somerset
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    @Shangostar
    Hi,
    i am not using the Standard thumbs path and therefore the Skin does not work for me (Centralized Database and Thumbs on a Share)
    I found out that for example the path
    ..\..\..Thumbs\Music\CDArt\
    has to be replaced with
    #StreamedMP.ArtistPath\..\..\CDArt\Music\
    then it is working for me.
    As i want to do that for all Users and give to you my results, i have one question:
    What is the Standard Path MePo puts the CDArt, Clearart, etc
    Is it for example
    Thumbs\CDart\Music\
    or is it
    Thumbs\Music\CDArt ?

Not sure off the top of my head, I think i set the skin files to look in the default locations that the MePoTools app saves the artwork to, if you store your artwork in those locations it should work no issues, problem is we have several different plugins and apps that fetch artwork and all store it in different locations.
    If you have your artwork saved to a share location you will have to edit all the xml's to suit your set up, these files will then not be of use to anyone else however since they will not have their artwork in the same locations as you do.

#StreamedMP.ArtistPath\..\..\CDArt\Music\ would be the artwork for said artist in the artists own folder?

If correct, that is actually how I would like my artwork to be managed but does that mean you are adding all the artwork for each artist to the folders manually?

BPOH_Voodoo

Portal Pro
    May 27, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    No,
    as i fond no way to tell Streamed MP where the Thumbs Folder is, i use the StreamedMP.ArtistPath as reference wich is in my case:
    \\HTPC\Thumbs\Music\Artists
    then go two Directorys up
    which is
    \\HTPC\Thumbs here we go ;-)
    the go to CDArt\Musik.
    It would be easier if there is a Variable Holding the Thumbs Path directly. But as i am no skinning expert i don't have a clue which variable this could be.

Last edited:

BPOH_Voodoo

Portal Pro
    May 27, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Here are the modified files. I have Modified the paths for ClearArt, ClearLogo, etc.
    Can you please recheck, if it is working for you, too?

Attachments

• Round Covers.zip
      26 KB

Shangostar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Somerset
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Here are the modified files. I have Modified the paths for ClearArt, ClearLogo, etc.
    Can you please recheck, if it is working for you, too?

I can see the changes you made but it will not work for me because I do not store my artwork in those locations.

Since you have already made the changes to get StreamedMP to show your artwork what is it that you actually want done?

BPOH_Voodoo

Portal Pro
    May 27, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Everthing is fine.
    Where do you store your artwork?
    Becouse those directories should be the fefault Locations of MePo.
    #StreamedMP.ArtistPath\..\..\CDArt\Music\ for example
    refer to C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumbs\CDArt\Music

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom