[Theme] Round Covers HD/DiscArt/ClearArt/ClearLogo/Artist Info (V3.2 10.09.14) (2 Viewers)

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    You mean the poster on the left hand side, (frasier)?

If so, as far as I know those images cannot be rounded off in the same way, masks can only be applied to facades. (if it can be done, i dont know how)

The only way to round those off is with an overlay, like what it done in fanart views.

yes , i mean the poster in left side ..... :) and is can be down as Holzi explain ... ;)

legnod

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 24, 2011
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

i just tried your mod but i cant get it to work. I copied the content of the zip file inside the Themes folder inside the streamedmp skin folder and selected the theme inside the MP configuration. On MP Startup i get an error message at "caching images".
    The german part of the error message is.. "not enough memory".

error_MP_Startup.png

EDIT: added log files

Last edited:

Shangostar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Somerset
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Did you delete the streamed mp cache?

The log is saying that the images are 'too large to cache' but that's is for standard skin images too, not just ones in this mod.
    If you select back to default theme is the problem gone?

legnod

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 24, 2011
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yes i deleted the cache inside StreamedMP Basichome configurator. The problem occurs as soon as is copied the content of the zip file inside the themes folder, it doesnt matter if the theme is selected or not. Whats the macosx folder for? if i only copy the "round corner" folder i see the round corners inside MP but without a picture...if i copy everything from the zip file into themes folder, i get the error message.

Shangostar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Somerset
    Home Country
    Ok, will take a better look when I get home, had a quick look at the zip on my phone and I see the mac folders, they shouldn't be there, they aren't in the original folders, seems the mac may have added them for some reason, onlt had mac few weeks and my 1st one, will try zipping it later with a 3rd party archiver and upload a new one

legnod

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 24, 2011
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    OK thanks! without the macosx folder, MP is starting up, but i cant see any cover images...i also cant get the Poster view of LMH to work, so maybe thats the same problem? :(
    cover_fail.png

Last edited:

Shangostar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Somerset
    Home Country
    OK thanks! without the macosx folder, MP is starting up, but i cant see any cover images...i also cant get the Poster view of LMH to work, so maybe thats the same problem? :(
    View attachment 108802

Ok, I've uploaded a new zip without the mac folder.

Not sure it will solve the no covers problem though but give it a try.

Whats LMH?

Shangostar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Somerset
    Home Country
    Thanks Emph.

Will look at that, don't use latest media handler myself so wouldnt have noticed if it wasnt working as a result of this mod.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom