[THEME] StreamedMP HD + MODs as well as SVN StreamedMP HD (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    DESCRIPTION:

This is an HD theme for the popular StreamedMP skin. The merit for the skin should go to StreamedMP team. What I did was review all coordinates and sizes to port it from 1280x720 to 1920x1080. I also included various parts of my MODs, mainly:
    • Declutter MOD, whereby a good amount of detail was removed from MovingPictures and MP TVSeries to allow the fanart to be more visible.
    • BasicHome weather summary MOD
    • Clock and weather details MOD
    • Caters for DVDArt, ClearArt and ClearLogo for MovingPictures and TVSeries.
    In order for all images/logos to display properly, and since logos seem not to work properly in themes, I suggest you first implement my main MOD found here and then implement the theme. Once implemented, you have to select it from the MediaPortal Configuration tool, or by modifying SkinSettings.xml making sure it contains the following code:
    Code:
    <section name="theme">
      <entry name="name">StreamedMP HD</entry>
    </section>

Once this stabilises further, I will include all necessary imagery, so that theme can be self contained.

splashscreen.jpg

Download Repository::)

Click here to go to the download repository.

If you want to download StreamedMP HD without the MODs, click here.

CHANGE LOG:

StreamedMP HD + MODs v2.0.0.3314 - Compatible with latest version of StreamedMP

COMPATIBILITY:

Mediaportal 1.3.x & 1.4.x
    StreamedMP 2.0.0.3314 (and previous versions)

Related Utilities:(y)

Have also developed a small utility that can convert skin XML files from one resolution to another. I used it to convert the StreamedMP skin files, and most of them looked fine on the first go. Only a couple required manual refinement to the coordinates. Anyone interested can download the utility from here.

Thanks ;)

Last edited:

glenb83

Portal Pro
    April 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Love this skin variation! Only problem is I can't seem to get Live TV in the menu? I have tried with the StreamedMP Basic Home Editor but the plugins I add there don't seem to show in StreamedMP HD.

Any suggestions?

Also, I'd love to see classification support for the Australian classifications!

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Love this skin variation! Only problem is I can't seem to get Live TV in the menu? I have tried with the StreamedMP Basic Home Editor but the plugins I add there don't seem to show in StreamedMP HD.

Any suggestions?

Also, I'd love to see classification support for the Australian classifications!

Glenb83, the LiveTV was not chosen as an option when I built the HD theme. Can you send me your BasicHome.xml so I try to convert it for you?

Also, for the Australian classification, will try to see what I can do.

Thanks

Last edited:

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Sorry mate being a bit thick here. How do I install this?

DaiC1, when you download the mpe1, you just execute it and it will install as a Theme in the StreamedMP data folder. Then go to MediaPortal Configuration, choose GUI, select StreamedMP skin and press Edit Skin Settings. From the next screen, choose StreamedMP HD and press OK. Then press OK on the MediaPortal Configuration screen to save the selection.

If you know how to view XML files, you can check that file SkinSettings.xml in the skin data folder has the following code:
    Code:
      <section name="theme">
        <entry name="name">StreamedMP HD</entry>
      </section>

DaiC1

Portal Pro
    November 17, 2007
    Neath
    Home Country
    Wales Wales
    Hi Mate, I think the download is broken.

I don't get the mpe1 in the rar for 2 alpha. just a folder with the skin xml and pngs in.

Update
    Sorted some how the container showing as a rar not a mpe1

Last edited:

glenb83

Portal Pro
    April 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Hi m3rcury,

As requested here I've attached my BasicHome.xml file for converting.

Thankyou for your help!

Attachments

• BasicHome.xml
      252.8 KB

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Hi Mate, I think the download is broken.

I don't get the mpe1 in the rar for 2 alpha. just a folder with the skin xml and pngs in.

Update
    Sorted some how the container showing as a rar not a mpe1

DaiC1, an mpe1 is an extension installer not a RAR. When you execute it will install the theme. If you want to access as a RAR, you can by changing the extension from mpe1 to RAR, but don't see the use for that, since then you need to do the install manually!

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Hi m3rcury,

Thankyou for your help!

glenb83, can you give the following 2 xml files a try? Copy them to your StreamedMP HD theme folder overwriting the existing ones.

Also attached find Australian certifications. Can you give them a try as well.

Thanks

Attachments

• basichome.weather.summary.xml
      25.8 KB
    • BasicHome.xml
      253.4 KB
    • AU Certifications.rar
      177 KB
    Last edited:

glenb83

Portal Pro
    April 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Hi m3rcury,

Thankyou for your help!

glenb83, can you give the following 2 xml files a try? Copy them to your StreamedMP HD theme folder overwriting the existing ones.

Thanks

Thankyou so much m3rcury, I will try these out and let you know.

Just a quick question, whereabouts do I extract the Australian Certifications files?

Thanks!
    Glen[DOUBLEPOST=1356390923][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Hi m3rcury,

Thankyou for your help!

Thanks

I copied the 2x files you added and now I have the Live TV option, but the background images have gone back to the regular streamedmp ones, not your '3d' ones (example - Dexter for tv series, wall-e for movies). The weather/clock mod is still in the top left corner though thankfully. Either way I'm happy, would be nice to have your background images but not essential, I'm happy for now :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom