1.4.x Themes: BasicHome, Clear Art's support for Titan, Weather icon on screen, bugfixes and more. (3 Viewers)

budinsky

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 12, 2009
    Brisbane
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I tried changing the Titan theme from MePo to default and when I restart Mediaportal, then hover over TV Shows, the fanart comes through without any issues. Then I changed back to MePo and the issue returns. I noticed on the default theme it had to do an Inital Scrape.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    I don't see a problem, fanart found, recent fanart for the series too.
    Code:
    17-Nov-2023 21:39:07 Debug [     DatabaseManager]:  11 TVSeries                  TVSeries         2913

Code:
    17-Nov-2023 21:39:07  Info [               Utils]: Updating Media Info: TVSeries Seasons: [1] Grimm - Beginning of the End (1)
    17-Nov-2023 21:39:07  Info [               Utils]: Updating Media Info: TVSeries Seasons: [2] Dollhouse - Epitaph One
    17-Nov-2023 21:39:07  Info [               Utils]: Updating Media Info: TVSeries Seasons: [3] Dollhouse - Epitaph Two: The Return
    17-Nov-2023 21:39:07 Debug [               Utils]: Updating Media Info: TVSeries: Has new: false
    17-Nov-2023 21:39:07 Debug [       RefreshWorker]: RefreshWorker: Complete: RefreshWorker.LatestMediaHandler.LatestTVSeriesHandler

I'll think about what the problem is, if you load Media Portal and wait 30+ seconds do they show up the same way?

I tried changing the Titan theme from MePo to default and when I restart Mediaportal, then hover over TV Shows, the fanart comes through without any issues. Then I changed back to MePo and the issue returns.
    That theme doesn't use Fanart from LMH, I believe only my theme does.

PS: Try replacing the files in the MePo theme folder with the ones in the attachment, this is from my work HTPC which is used every day.

Attachments

• MePo.zip
      64.6 KB

budinsky

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 12, 2009
    Brisbane
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I'll think about what the problem is, if you load Media Portal and wait 30+ seconds do they show up the same way?
    Yes, on restart of MediaPortal and wait 30 seconds it does show fanart.
    Once a TV Series fanart image is active, going into a plugin resets the 30 second timer to change the image.
    This is different to Moving Pictures, where returning from a plugin causes the fanart to instantly change.
    That theme doesn't use Fanart from LMH, I believe only my theme does.
    Ah, I thought default theme was using P1.L23.TVSeriesActiveLatests.xml. Still learning.
    PS: Try replacing the files in the MePo theme folder with the ones in the attachment, this is from my work HTPC which is used every day.
    Tried those files and the issue remains.

Last edited:

budinsky

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 12, 2009
    Brisbane
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Been testing BasicHome.Fanart.Selected.xml

#fanarthandler.tvseries.latests.backdrop1.any - Has Issues with empty value on startup.
    #fanarthandler.tvseries.backdrop1.any - Works perfectly.
    #latestMediaHandler.tvseries.latest1.fanart - Works perfectly.

Workaround is to change this:
    XML:
    eq(#fanarthandler.tvseries.latests.available,'true'),#fanarthandler.tvseries.latests.backdrop1.any,
    to this:
    XML:
    and(eq(#fanarthandler.tvseries.latests.available,'true'),neq(#fanarthandler.tvseries.latests.backdrop1.any,'')),#fanarthandler.tvseries.latests.backdrop1.any,
    With that change, anytime the image path is missing for latest backdrop, it uses any backdrop.

Last edited:

budinsky

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 12, 2009
    Brisbane
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    What makes #fanarthandler.tvseries.latests.available active?
    Wondering if you can remember if it's a switch, or the new episode indicator or maybe it's just the latest x number of episodes.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Has Issues with empty value on startup
    At startup FH makes procedures and builds lists of Fanarts, LMH also builds lists of latests of elements, as soon as it has built them it reports that it is ready, FH requests these lists from it and builds latests of Fanarts and fills in the corresponding fields. This takes time, but I've never noticed that it takes more than a couple of seconds.
    With that change, anytime the image path is missing for latest backdrop, it uses any backdrop.
    I thought I already did that, I'll have to check it out.
    What makes #fanarthandler.tvseries.latests.available active?
    If FH got the list of Fanarts from LMH then this property is True, if not then it is False.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom