1.4.x Themes: BasicHome, Clear Art's support for Titan, Weather icon on screen, bugfixes and more. (5 Viewers)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    I spawned the theme files, this version matches the one that works for me. So it's relevant.

budinsky

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 12, 2009
    Brisbane
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I believe, but there is one problem, I have almost no free time to put it all together
    I can folk your theme and do a pull request. I just did my changes this way to document it and to get an approval on each part as there are many different changes I made to update many different things. To submit a single pull request seems a little limiting to choice.
    fishing out pieces from the forum takes a long time
    That's why I noted the file names and noted what to find and replace to make the hours I spent putting it together a somewhat easy update. Again, happy to do the pull request if I know what you agree to.
    And sometimes there is no desire to turn on the computer after or during an air raid.
    Fair enough, it's great that you have put in the work you have done.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    I just did my changes this way to document it and to get an approval on each part as there are many different changes I made to update many different things.
    If there is such an opportunity, do PR in the same way, some logical change - PR. So that later you don’t have to look in the many changes for where and why this happened.

budinsky

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 12, 2009
    Brisbane
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    If there is such an opportunity, do PR in the same way, some logical change - PR. So that later you don’t have to look in the many changes for where and why this happened.
    I just attempted a PR for the latest media play icon size. Should be 3 files in the MePo folder changed only. I think VS pushed some garbage files with it.

budinsky

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 12, 2009
    Brisbane
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Either I need to add TVSeries.facade.widebanner.default.xml to MePo or get MP-TVSeries author to update their plugin if they are still maintaining it.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    I need to add TVSeries.facade.widebanner.default.xml
    TVSeries.views.widebanner.default.xml already in MePo Theme - mediaportal-titan-mepo-theme/Common/TVSeries.views.widebanner.default.xml at master · andrewjswan/mediaportal-titan-mepo-theme
    or get MP-TVSeries author to update their plugin if they are still maintaining it.
    If this update is only for the Theme, then it is better to add it to the Theme; by default, TV Series does not support any extensions like Clear Art

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom