1.4.x Themes: BasicHome, Clear Art's support for Titan, Weather icon on screen, bugfixes and more. (4 Viewers)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    I should have deleted the common.time.xml but can do it on the next PR.
    I can delete it myself... it's not a problem... I deleted it... But I didn't update MPE1.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    No, MePo does not currently contain TVSeries.facade.widebanner.default.xml and the fix for the offset value is not related to MePo.
    Well, there are two ways, either try to make a PR in the TV Series plugin, or add a theme to MePo and make a PR in the TV Series plugin, and when there are changes in the skin of the plugin, simply remove them from the theme.

budinsky

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 12, 2009
    Brisbane
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Created a new PR for TV-Series. Had an issue trying to learn to use Visual Studio and Github together so have a lot of junk info in the commit. For some reason MePoTheme.xml did not update so I had to copy the info back over so there are 3 files updated but in reality it's just two.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Replace with:
    I don't understand this change. Why write hard logos into the skin? They are configured in the plugin properties (TVSeries.SkinSettings.xml), more flexibly and individually. It seems to me that this is a bad way.

budinsky

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 12, 2009
    Brisbane
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I don't understand this change. Why write hard logos into the skin? They are configured in the plugin properties (TVSeries.SkinSettings.xml), more flexibly and individually. It seems to me that this is a bad way.
    The TVSeries.SkinSettings.xml file is currently refers to uses CDATA and is hard to read, does not have control over position or image size.
    It only refers to the image path the images are in the wrong location and the subtitle image is way too large.
    Also, I updated it to add some paths it's missing in my edit.
    But I am happy for you to leave it out if you want.

XML:
    <logos import="true"><![CDATA[skin\Titan\Media\Logos\resolution\480.png;-;<Episode.videoWidth>;-;<;-;960;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;<Restrict:Episode>
    skin\Titan\Media\Logos\resolution\540.png;-;<Episode.videoWidth>;-;=;-;960;-;AND;-;<Episode.videoHeight>;-;<=;-;600;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;<Restrict:Episode>
    skin\Titan\Media\Logos\resolution\720p.png;-;<Episode.videoWidth>;-;=;-;1280;-;OR;-;<Episode.videoHeight>;-;=;-;720;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;<Restrict:Episode>
    skin\Titan\Media\Logos\resolution\1080p.png;-;<Episode.videoWidth>;-;=;-;1920;-;OR;-;<Episode.videoHeight>;-;=;-;1080;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;<Restrict:Episode>
    skin\Titan\Media\Logos\resolution\4K.png;-;<Episode.videoWidth>;-;=;-;3840;-;OR;-;<Episode.videoHeight>;-;=;-;2160;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;<Restrict:Episode>
    skin\Titan\Media\Logos\resolution\widescreen.png;-;<Episode.VideoAspectRatio>;-;<;-;1.9;-;AND;-;<Episode.VideoAspectRatio>;-;>=;-;1.5;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;<Restrict:Episode>
    skin\Titan\Media\Logos\resolution\fullscreen.png;-;<Episode.VideoAspectRatio>;-;<;-;1.5;-;AND;-;<Episode.VideoAspectRatio>;-;>;-;1.2;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;<Restrict:Episode>
    skin\Titan\Media\Logos\video\h264.png;-;<Episode.VideoFormat>;-;=;-;AVC;-;OR;-;<Episode.VideoCodec>;-;=;-;H264;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;<Restrict:Episode>
    skin\Titan\Media\Logos\video\h265.png;-;<Episode.VideoFormat>;-;=;-;HEVC;-;OR;-;<Episode.VideoCodec>;-;=;-;H265;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;<Restrict:Episode>
    skin\Titan\Media\Logos\video\mpeg2.png;-;<Episode.VideoFormat>;-;=;-;MPEG Video;-;AND;-;<Episode.VideoFormatProfile>;-;contains;-;Main;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;<Restrict:Episode>
    skin\Titan\Media\Logos\video\divx.png;-;<Episode.VideoCodec>;-;contains;-;DIVX;-;OR;-;<Episode.VideoCodec>;-;contains;-;DX50;-;OR;-;<Episode.VideoCodec>;-;contains;-;DIV3;-;<Restrict:Episode>
    skin\Titan\Media\Logos\video\xvid.png;-;<Episode.VideoCodec>;-;contains;-;XVID;-;OR;-;<Episode.VideoCodec>;-;contains;-;MPG4;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;<Restrict:Episode>
    skin\Titan\Media\Logos\video\vc-1.png;-;<Episode.VideoFormat>;-;contains;-;VC-1;-;OR;-;<Episode.VideoCodec>;-;contains;-;VC1;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;<Restrict:Episode>
    skin\Titan\Media\Logos\video\wmv.png;-;<Episode.VideoCodec>;-;contains;-;WMV;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;<Restrict:Episode>
    skin\Titan\Media\Logos\video\vp6f.png;-;<Episode.VideoFormat>;-;=;-;VP6;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;<Restrict:Episode>
    skin\Titan\Media\Logos\video\real.png;-;<Episode.VideoCodec>;-;contains;-;REAL;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;<Restrict:Episode>
    skin\Titan\Media\Logos\audio\ac-3.png;-;<Episode.AudioFormat>;-;=;-;AC-3;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;<Restrict:Episode>
    skin\Titan\Media\Logos\audio\e-ac-3.png;-;<Episode.AudioFormat>;-;=;-;E-AC-3;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;<Restrict:Episode>
    skin\Titan\Media\Logos\audio\eac3 atmos.png;-;<Episode.AudioFormat>;-;=;-;eac3 atmos;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;<Restrict:Episode>
    skin\Titan\Media\Logos\audio\dts.png;-;<Episode.AudioFormat>;-;=;-;DTS;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;<Restrict:Episode>
    skin\Titan\Media\Logos\audio\dtshd_ma.png;-;<Episode.AudioFormat>;-;=;-;DTS;-;AND;-;<Episode.AudioFormatProfile>;-;=;-;MA;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;<Restrict:Episode>
    skin\Titan\Media\Logos\audio\dtshd_hra.png;-;<Episode.AudioFormat>;-;=;-;DTS;-;AND;-;<Episode.AudioFormatProfile>;-;=;-;HRA;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;<Restrict:Episode>
    skin\Titan\Media\Logos\audio\truehd.png;-;<Episode.AudioFormatProfile>;-;contains;-;TrueHD;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;<Restrict:Episode>
    skin\Titan\Media\Logos\audio\mp3.png;-;<Episode.AudioFormat>;-;=;-;MPEG Audio;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;<Restrict:Episode>
    skin\Titan\Media\Logos\audio\flac.png;-;<Episode.AudioFormat>;-;contains;-;FLAC;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;<Restrict:Episode>
    skin\Titan\Media\Logos\audio\aac.png;-;<Episode.AudioFormat>;-;=;-;AAC;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;<Restrict:Episode>
    skin\Titan\Media\Logos\audio\vorbis.png;-;<Episode.AudioFormat>;-;=;-;VORBIS;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;<Restrict:Episode>
    skin\Titan\Media\Logos\audio\wma.png;-;<Episode.AudioFormat>;-;=;-;WMA;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;<Restrict:Episode>
    skin\Titan\Media\Logos\audio\2.0.png;-;<Episode.AudioChannels>;-;=;-;2;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;<Restrict:Episode>
    skin\Titan\Media\Logos\audio\5.1.png;-;<Episode.AudioChannels>;-;=;-;6;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;<Restrict:Episode>
    skin\Titan\Media\Logos\audio\6.1.png;-;<Episode.AudioChannels>;-;=;-;7;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;<Restrict:Episode>
    skin\Titan\Media\Logos\audio\7.1.png;-;<Episode.AudioChannels>;-;=;-;8;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;<Restrict:Episode>
    skin\Titan\Media\Logos\audio\RA.png;-;<Episode.AudioFormat>;-;contains;-;REAL;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;<Restrict:Episode>
    skin\Titan\Media\Logos\subtitles.png;-;<Episode.AvailableSubtitles>;-;=;-;1;-;OR;-;<Episode.EpisodeFilename>;-;contains;-;subbed.;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;
    skin\Titan\Media\Logos\nosubtitles.png;-;<Episode.AvailableSubtitles>;-;=;-;0;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;
    ]]></logos>

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    There is a fixed size, i.e. a set of images defined in CDATA is collected into one single image and displayed in the position in which it is defined in the skin. Because this can be customized individually, for example, I don’t need subtitles, I don’t have them, I just remove them in TVSeries.SkinSettings.xml and that’s it. Otherwise I will have to change the skin file every time.
    The width of the standard resolution icon in Titan skin is 145 pixels.

budinsky

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 12, 2009
    Brisbane
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    There is a fixed size, i.e. a set of images defined in CDATA is collected into one single image and displayed in the position in which it is defined in the skin. Because this can be customized individually, for example, I don’t need subtitles, I don’t have them, I just remove them in TVSeries.SkinSettings.xml and that’s it. Otherwise I will have to change the skin file every time.
    The width of the standard resolution icon in Titan skin is 145 pixels.
    I am confident that the logos are stacked from position 664,889 and has a total area defined as 550x61px.
    There is no individual image sizes which you can see is causing an overflow issue on the right.

XML:
    <posX>664</posX>
    <posY>889</posY>
    <width>550</width>
    <height>61</height>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom