1.4.x Themes: BasicHome, Clear Art's support for Titan, Weather icon on screen, bugfixes and more. (1 Viewer)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    this episode has 7
    145х7=1015px :)
    This causes the icons to push further to the right while decreasing their size at the same time.
    I think that I know why this is so, keepaspectratio does not work very correctly, it squeezes the icon in height and not in width, as a result it goes beyond the required zone, or the width is indicated incorrectly.

budinsky

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 12, 2009
    Brisbane
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Of course, I'll do it now. Any changes to the theme files that are included in the Media Portal box are best done in the Media Portal repository.
    When I try to Create a new Fork it is only going to copy the master branch. Am I not doing this right?
    fork.png

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    When I try to Create a new Fork it is only going to copy the master branch. Am I not doing this right?
    You can also master, there were no changes in the Titan skin in the post, but make a Pull Request in that branch.

budinsky

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 12, 2009
    Brisbane
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    145х7=1015px :)

I think that I know why this is so, keepaspectratio does not work very correctly, it squeezes the icon in height and not in width, as a result it goes beyond the required zone, or the width is indicated incorrectly.
    Or we can use my alternative code and you could save the subtitle images so they are empty and you don't have to see them. Any updates and you can paste the images back over.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Or we can use my alternative code and you could save the subtitle images so they are empty and you don't have to see them. Any updates and you can paste the images back over.
    It seems to me easier to understand the current display mechanism. After all, it works for pictures of Awards, Studios, Genres. The mechanism for aggregating images is the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom