Thermaltake DH-101 Imon VFD (1 Viewer)

ntinnton

Portal Member
December 2, 2008
Home Country
Greece Greece
Unfortunately nothing changed
I downgraded Imon Manager to v6.2 and upgraded MP to 1.0.1 and still only in the moving pictures environment have infos displaying. I even changed the minidisplay.xml in order to check how it is working but again nothing
:(
Thanks for your effort

1stdead

Portal Pro
February 1, 2008
Copenhagen
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
I have a fresh installed at another pc. Installed 1.01. And the version from 3. march. And you are sure your settings match mine?

ntinnton

Portal Member
December 2, 2008
Home Country
Greece Greece
Yes I'm sure. The only thing I'm thinking is that I prefered the upgrade of MP not a fresh install. Anyway I just checked the display with Vista Media Center and nothing there also.
Here is my configuration
15rz4u9.jpg

op1nk6.jpg

Unfortunately I don't have free time for a format and a clean installation of my htpc

ntinnton

Portal Member
December 2, 2008
Home Country
Greece Greece
Monochrome 2.8.
The strange thing is that even when I change minidisplay.xml in order to remove everything except playing music still there are messages when I scroll in moving pictures.

chris882

Portal Pro
December 27, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
i have almost the same problem. but with my installation i never get the vfd get to work. i am using mp 1.0.1 on a vista 64 installation. during the normal pc work the display is only blue, with no text or something else. (imon frontview on) when the pc starts there are no writings on the display, from the first day on. when mediaportal starts, the display turns off. don't know what can be the problem. i have discussed with some guys in the minidisplay thread, they think it can be a mistake in the case.

ntinnton

Portal Member
December 2, 2008
Home Country
Greece Greece
It was really easy
28krr01.jpg

Just checking the graphical flag and almost everything is working. Now I just have to make a few changes in the minidisplay.xml and my htpc would be perfect. Thanks everybody

chris882

Portal Pro
December 27, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
as written above i want to add something:
i am using the skin x-factor and pure vision in the actual version. the display turns on and off but the display is only blue and nothing is on it. no writings etc.i added the flag with "frce graphical text" but nothing changes.

the thing that drives me crazy is that there is also no text in frontview mode, just after starting my htpc.

ntinnton

Portal Member
December 2, 2008
Home Country
Greece Greece
I've read somewhere but I can't find the link that if you have a small power supply there are problems with that display. What is yours?
When you press the "TEST DISPLAY" button is there a message displaying?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom