This could become a skin (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

Samsonite - love it. Looks fantastic.

I agree that the text should be bigger - sorry my TV is very old :oops:

Also, I would prefer something other than the word "Start" on the main menu. Its too MCE2005/MCE. Could be the existing MP logo, or one of your own, or something else.

Anyway, just want to say great work.

A

Anonymous

forbes said:
Also, I would prefer something other than the word "Start" on the main menu. Its too MCE2005/MCE. Could be the existing MP logo, or one of your own, or something else.

Will look in to it, I am not by far done.

forbes said:
Anyway, just want to say great work.

Thanks, there are more skins availeble now then ever and the need for another is not that high really. I made this for fun but I am not certain I will finnish it.

devo

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 2, 2004
    Canada
    Samsonite said:
    Thanks, there are more skins availeble now then ever and the need for another is not that high really. I made this for fun but I am not certain I will finnish it.

I think you should finish it and im sure many will agree. There are some nice skins for MP already but it is skins like this that will get media player noticed and people downloading it. Not that the current skins are bad but this has a nice modern clean look to it and the icons are really sharp. I am sure if someone saw this in an article or magazine that they would want to download MP.

A

Anonymous

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL, Samsonite!

The only "suggestions" I would make would be to ditch the word "Start" (maybe use the MediaPortal logo?) and to make this the new default theme in MediaPortal ;)

MrMario64

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    the program and pictures lofo indeed do not fit the crystal/glassy look.

Other stuff is simply looking amazing!
    How do you do it ?

A

Anonymous

MrMario64 said:
    the program and pictures lofo indeed do not fit the crystal/glassy look.

Other stuff is simply looking amazing!
    How do you do it ?

The program is an old render I had of the box... problem is, I have no good idea of how to symbolise a program. Any good ideas are appriciated.

And regarding how I do it... lot's of patience and trial and error ;)

A

Anonymous

Made some graphics for settings and tv. To do a TV that looks good was tricky. I hope it looks ok.

Settings
    10.jpg

A plasma tv
    11.jpg

A

Anonymous

Amazing, what kind of 3Dprog are u using?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom