This could become a skin (1 Viewer)

ojo

Portal Member
September 19, 2004
Ulstrup, Denmark
Samsonite said:
Made some graphics for settings and tv. To do a TV that looks good was tricky. I hope it looks ok.

Your skin looks fabulous. Keep up the good work, can't wait to download and use the skin.

About your plasma-tv. There is a minor fault in the lower right corner of the plasma-tv. The edge got cut-off just a couple of pixels. Not that you would notice, but still.... now it's only 99,99999 % perfect - I know you can make it 102%

Looking forward, Ojo

A

Anonymous

ojo said:
About your plasma-tv. There is a minor fault in the lower right corner of the plasma-tv. The edge got cut-off just a couple of pixels. Not that you would notice, but still....

I know and I saw it, it scaled down in a strange way but I adjust that, well spotted ;)

TBCdevil said:
Amazing, what kind of 3Dprog are u using?

Photoshop :)

waeberd

Portal Pro
August 16, 2004
Fribourg (CH)
Awesome stuff as usual, Samsonite!

The program is an old render I had of the box... problem is, I have no good idea of how to symbolise a program. Any good ideas are appriciated.

the emulator lover in me screams: "use a nice retro joystick or some funky arcade cabinet! :)"
but this would break the "there are other programs than games in MP" rule! .....

Maybe something like the SOFTWARE icon in the XP system manager (box and CD)?

Cheers,

Daniel

A

Anonymous

Photoshop :?: :!: , man Icons are my pain in the ...

This is so amazing, I can't say anything else.

We should make a skin together :D coz I'm having so much troubles with my icons.

A

Anonymous

waeberd said:
the emulator lover in me screams: "use a nice retro joystick or some funky arcade cabinet! :)"

Ok made a retro joystick for you ;) took some time but it is supposed to look like my all time favourite. This joystick was impossible to break and God know I tried when I lost in some game... now waeberd... you better know which one it is supposed to look like ;)

12.jpg

A

Anonymous

Cojo said:
How about a camera for my pictures?

I don't know, I kind of think that the polaroid images have potential. The images on the first version was a bit lame i agree but with some additional touches it could work. But if I am not happy with the result I will revert to a camera for sure :)

forbes said:
Samsonite, I think you are an amazing artist IMHO. Ever thought about becoming famous?

Thanks forbes, I always compare the stuff I do with what I like so in my opinion I have lots to learn :)

And waeberd, offcourse ;)

A

Anonymous

Ok, some help is needed, I am trying to figure out two things and some input, quick mockups would be apriciated.

What should the folder view look like (Any good ideas are apriciated since I am kind of stuck atm)

Also, any good ideas on what a dialoge should look like?

Let me know if you have any interesting ideas on how to do that.

Ciao

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom