This could become a skin (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

...but at the moment it is only in photoshop.

ALL graphics has been made from scratch so it takes ages... You have probably seen some early sketches in another thread. There are several thoughts/ideas that has not been completed yet, I will post some more when I make some new ones.

I hope you like it.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Over and out...

A

Anonymous

I like the layout! Have you tested it on a TV? I think the texts are to small for showing on a TV. Even the date and time could be much bigger.

A

Anonymous

those Icons are amazing! I don't have the patience for that. This could become a nice skin. Keep it up

A

Anonymous

surveyor said:
I like the layout! Have you tested it on a TV? I think the texts are to small for showing on a TV. Even the date and time could be much bigger.

This is only in photoshop ATM

Mars Warrior

Portal Pro
August 26, 2004
Airy Crater, Mars
Home Country
Very, very nice again Sammie, although the title is wrong (Should --> Will) :wink:

I agree about the text being probably too small.

Furthermore, the My Pictures and My Programs icons do (IMHO) not fit in with the other icons.
The My Pictures is to realistic. Maybe something with the MSN people would be nice combined with the weather icon orso...
The My Programs.. hmmmmm, well just doesn't do it for me... but I can't come up with something else at the moment...

A

Anonymous

Samsonite said:
surveyor said:

This is only in photoshop ATM

Yes, sure. And it looks very good. I want only to point to problems with little fonts on TV. Compare the MP-standardskin and the butcher-skin. In the butcher-skin date and time is much bigger and better to read. What I like much more in your layout is the colourcontrast, which is even important - therefor I have spent my money in a colour-TV ( :) ). In this point the standard and the butcher-skins are much too blue for me. :wink:

A

Anonymous

great work samsonite!

the skin is very clear, just the text should be bigger as already mentioned.
especially the "my images" and "my mail" icons look cool =)

oh, and the semi-transparent visualisation-window is quite nice

A

Anonymous

What do the up and down arrow buttons in the top right corner do? Volume?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom