this view could not be built (1 Viewer)

JSchuricht

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 13, 2009
    Arizona
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I am having a weird issue in movies. I think it's one movie, not sure which that is causing "this view could not be built" to pop up when I try to load it. If I filter down to unwatched and year 2014 it's just that specific folder that comes up with the error. If I filter by genera, some generas won't open which I am guessing contains the bad movie. I found the error in the client.log that appears to be related. AbstractItemsScreenData is the first warn to come up, not sure if that's background screens or something else.

So far I am getting the same error on 3 clients and nothing in the logs of the dedicated server. I have been removing 2014 movies and reimporting movies in attempt to find the culprit but that is proving painful. Any ideas?

Code:
    [2015-10-10 01:28:37,122] [19063  ] [InputMgr ] [INFO ] - WorkflowManager: Pushing workflow state 'View: 2014' (id='94a52b79-e693-42f0-84de-9c40b8d46184') onto the navigation stack...
    [2015-10-10 01:28:38,049] [19990  ] [InputMgr ] [WARN ] - AbstractItemsScreenData: Error creating items list
    UPnP.Infrastructure.CP.UPnPException: Error invoking action 'X_MediaPortal_Search' ---> UPnP.Infrastructure.CP.UPnPRemoteException: Action Failed
       at UPnP.Infrastructure.CP.DeviceTree.CpAction.AsyncActionCallResult.GetOutParams()
       at UPnP.Infrastructure.CP.DeviceTree.CpAction.EndInvokeAction(IAsyncResult result)
       --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
       at UPnP.Infrastructure.CP.DeviceTree.CpAction.EndInvokeAction(IAsyncResult result)
       at UPnP.Infrastructure.CP.DeviceTree.CpAction.InvokeAction(IList`1 inParameters)
       at MediaPortal.Common.Services.ServerCommunication.UPnPContentDirectoryServiceProxy.Search(MediaItemQuery query, Boolean onlyOnline)
       at MediaPortal.UiComponents.Media.Views.MediaLibraryQueryViewSpecification.ReLoadItemsAndSubViewSpecifications(IList`1& mediaItems, IList`1& subViewSpecifications)
       at MediaPortal.UiComponents.Media.Views.View.RefreshItemsAndSubViews()
       at MediaPortal.UiComponents.Media.Models.ScreenData.AbstractItemsScreenData.UpdateMediaItems(Boolean createNewList)

mrj

Portal Pro
    January 27, 2012
    I think it's one movie, not sure which that is causing
    could it be
    [2015-10-10 01:28:55,318] [37258 ] [AMQ 'SynchronizeToPrimaryPlayer'] [INFO ] - SkinEngine MainForm: Synchronized render framerate to video player 'VideoPlayer: 5.Flights.Up.2014.LIMITED.1080p.BluRay.x264-DRONES.mkv'
    [2015-10-10 01:28:55,482] [37422 ] [AMQ 'SynchronizeToPrimaryPlayer'] [ERROR] - RefreshRateChanger: QueryDisplayConfig(...) returned 51539607639
    [2015-10-10 01:28:55,497] [37438 ] [AMQ 'SynchronizeToPrimaryPlayer'] [INFO ] - GraphicsDevice: DirectX initialized 1920x1080 (format: X8R8G8B8 25 Hz)
    mrj

JSchuricht

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 13, 2009
    Arizona
    Home Country
    Thanks, that's actually a watched move that I tried as a test and removing it didn't help.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Not sure if this helps, but since you have the same error on all 3 clients it's worth a try.
    Remove your databases by moving them for example to desktop, stop the MP2-server before! Then restart MP2 and reimport the movies.
    If it doesn't help, you can just place back your old databases.
    upload_2015-10-10_11-33-27.png

breese

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 11, 2011
    Arlington Heights, Illinois
    Home Country
    The server logs and the client logs
    You could also use the new Log Collector.... Will need to be run on the Server and the Client

There may be something in the server log... esp if it tried to access it during the import

JSchuricht

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 13, 2009
    Arizona
    Home Country
    So the server logs hadn't updated in a few weeks. I'm not sure if that's normal because the server hadn't been restarted during that time or what.

Anyways I kept going with removing 2014 movies and re-importing. I got all the way down to U which fortunately contains just two movies for 2014 when I noticed that importing movies and series is now broken. Using MP2 edit I can see one of the two movies I removed is still showing up and the server logs show the DB is FUBAR. Now the big issue, repairing the DB or attempting to rebuild from scratch with nearly 7,000 items.

Code:
    [2015-10-11 02:02:51,445] [2968   ] [43       ] [ERROR] - MediaLibrary: Error deleting media item(s) of system '8f55d6e3-648a-42c0-bc85-600c8147c806' in path '{03dd2da6-4da8-4d3e-9e55-80e3165729a3}:////BOOMER/Movies/U/Unfriended (2014)/'
    System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException (0x80004005): database disk image is malformed
    database disk image is malformed
       at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Reset(SQLiteStatement stmt)
       at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Step(SQLiteStatement stmt)
       at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult()
       at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave)
       at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
       at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery(CommandBehavior behavior)
       at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
       at MediaPortal.Backend.Services.MediaLibrary.MediaLibrary.DeleteAllMediaItemsUnderPath(ITransaction transaction, String systemId, ResourcePath basePath, Boolean inclusive)
       at MediaPortal.Backend.Services.MediaLibrary.MediaLibrary.DeleteMediaItemOrPath(String systemId, ResourcePath path, Boolean inclusive)

JSchuricht

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 13, 2009
    Arizona
    Home Country
    Alright, I give.

I tried rebuilding the database with a import after moving the original to another folder. It looked like it worked but I kept thinking the movie count was lower. Now I know for sure, I have found two movies I just added that aren't showing up after an import. The weird thing is other movies I have added do show up but from my guesstimate there are about 100 movies not importing, some of which were previously showing up.

Logs are attached. The file ending in 13.52 is the server and 14.02 is a client.

My setup is a tad unusual. Server is Win 10 pro as a guest under 2012r2 hyperv, x5687 Xeon with 4 threads, 1gb startup RAM and 8GB cap. Client is Win 10 pro, i3-3220. Both are running the 10/3 snapshot but the issues started on the summer 15 update 1 release. Media is stored on a dedicated 2012r2 server and there are 4 2012r2 AD domain controllers authenticating everything. Network is 10gb between the hyperv servers and the storage servers, client is 1gb.

breese

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 11, 2011
    Arlington Heights, Illinois
    Home Country
    One movie appers to be currupt
    BOOMER/Movies/T/Top Gear Apocalypse (2010)

Every scan shows
    [2015-10-22 02:05:25,391] [121093 ] [29 ] [INFO ] - MoviesMetadataExtractor: Exception reading resource '{03dd2da6-4da8-4d3e-9e55-80e3165729a3}:////BOOMER/Movies/T/Top Gear Apocalypse (2010)/' (Text: 'The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.')

JSchuricht

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 13, 2009
    Arizona
    Home Country
    I'm not sure what is going on with that one movie. Permissions for all folders and files are the same on it as everything else, permissions are inherited but I did a side by side comparison with a working movie. Interestingly I do remember that movie being present before moving the database and starting over. Removing it makes no difference for importing other movies. Re-adding it as a new copy makes the same exception come up in the logs.[DOUBLEPOST=1445567191][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm going to spin up a fresh VM on a newer E5v2 based hyperv server with the same permissions and a fresh copy of MP2 just to eliminate the file server and see if the missing movies show up. Will post what I find.

Last edited:

JSchuricht

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 13, 2009
    Arizona
    Home Country
    Alright, I have some more data but it's just adding to the confusion.

The current, mostly working installation shows 2707 movies. Counting folder names in explorer gives me 3003 movies but that may be slightly high.

I installed a fresh copy of Win 7 as a hyperv guest on a E5-2620v2 with 1GB startup RAM and a 8GB cap with all updates applied. I made a checkpoint so I can go back to the fresh install at any time. I started with the 10/3/15 snapshot using the same media source on an external file server. The first import gave me 2253 movies, second import 2255 movies and no change on the third import. I am baffled as to why the count is so much lower.

After that I restored the checkpoint of the fresh win 7 install and installed MP2 10th AE update 1 which is the first version of MP2 I used. Using the same media source and credentials, the first import gave me 2783, second import 2787 and third import 2805. There was no improvement on the fourth import.

I can't explain the importer missing movies on the first few imports but I think something changed in the importer between versions that is incompatible with some movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom