Tools and other software tinyMediaManager - The Media Manager for MediaPortal (Win/Mac/Linux) (2 Viewers)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    I am interested in searching/getting info from kinopoisk.ru (yes, it has information on russian, and we have recent grabber script for it in MP).
    The program supports skraper from Kodi, and in Kodi is skraper for kinopoisk. :coffee:

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    This mean i can use Media PAssion as scraper ?
    yeah seems detected, but not sure for working. ( i know only donate version working for it )

upload_2016-1-5_9-11-38.png

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    @mlaggner : i have few questions about TMM
    - update only the node modified in nfo ? or recreate all the nfo ( and lost node not used inside TMM )
    - update / rescrape : poster/fanart/information on selected movie ?
    - scrappe missing/empty information on différent scraper ( priority scrapper ) without replace the first scrap?

i must try your software now. .... (y)

FYI: I am a little boring.
    that I use XBNE

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @mlaggner
    I'd like to report a bug, that is still persisting in last version. When using the "rename files and folders" function, in case of stored subtitles there is a problem with *.sub files, as they always come together with a *.idx file. The automatic renaming and relocation into the correct folder is only done for the *.sub file, but the *.idx file remains untouched (not relocatedand not renamed). I have to do this every time manually. Would be nice, if this can be corrected.
    Thanks

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Hi Myron,
    rename work fine with v2.7.1 only on clicking on the rename button, on select movie .

I think what everybody asking is : after setting down, the rename of the movie folder or movie file, to be rename soon as you scrap the movie info... also to rename the file ... and not to rename every movie alone.

you can see in screenshots for rename one movie at a time ... work fine :)

Attachments

• 001.jpg
      001.jpg
      23.3 KB
    • 002.jpg
      002.jpg
      110.6 KB

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    @mlaggner / @Myron
    when the nfo don't contain the node "genres" before all "genre" node set for the movie, it set it as "unknown"
    <genres>
    ...<genre></genre>
    </genres>

i upload a sample of my existing folder sorting,

if i update information on TMM, it overwrite all the file and lost all the URL present in the nfo or node not managed by TMM.
    can you try to update only the node needed ? without lose all data ?

my log with the nightly build, and the setting from external scraper is displayed fine.

Attachments

• Mr. & Mrs. Smith - tt0356910 - 2004 -.zip
      6.9 MB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom