Tools and other software tinyMediaManager - The Media Manager for MediaPortal (Win/Mac/Linux) (1 Viewer)

Lichloathe

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2007
    Australia Australia
    Country flag
    Hoping to get some feedback, just to clarify, what features do I lose if I upgrade from version 3.1.12.1 to the FREE version of 4?
    Just want to make sure before I consider the upgrade.

Last edited:

Lichloathe

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2007
    Australia Australia
    Country flag
    Hmm, 2 features it seems I'll lose are the ability to use multiple scrapers and the Trakt intergration.
    Might wait a bit to make the change. I'm sure something major will break eventually though.
    3.1.12.1 works fine for me at the moment, apart from ratings for TV episodes which seems to be broken.

sridharb

Portal Pro
    October 13, 2007
    India India
    Country flag
    Hmm, 2 features it seems I'll lose are the ability to use multiple scrapers and the Trakt intergration.
    Might wait a bit to make the change. I'm sure something major will break eventually though.
    3.1.12.1 works fine for me at the moment, apart from ratings for TV episodes which seems to be broken.
    Thanks for the update. Question to mlaggner on whether one can "downgrade" from 4.1 to 3.1.12.1?

mlaggner

Portal Pro
    September 23, 2013
    Austria Austria
    Country flag
    there is a backup of the /data folder in the /backup folder where all your data (except cache) is being stored before you did upgrade.
    Just re-install v3 and extract the contents from the backup file to the /data folder of your v3 installation

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads
    OP Title Forum Replies Date
    T MP2 - V2.3 Media Portal Crashes Every Few Days Submit: Bug Reports 2
    M [solved] Media Portal 2.3.2 Audiotitel werden übersprungen Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 7
    Wladi 1.27.0 Media Portal freezes watch/edit Videos 0
    J Copying Old VHS tapes Newcomers Forum 8
    C Media Portal 1.22 hängt neuerdings beim Start Allgemeines Supportforum 3
    toricred MP2 - V2.3 MP 2.3 Media Library Duplicates General 20
    O No Video playback on Media Portal 2.2.3 Newcomers Forum 2
    F Remote goes tos Media Center after Media Portal Remotes 2
    S Kommerzielle HTPC´s mit "selbst entwickelter Media center Distribution auf Basis von Media Portal" MediaPortal Café 9
    F Media Port 1.16 to 1.25 Installation, configuration support 1
    RoChess Weird GPU crash -- possible cause: resizing media MediaPortal 1 Talk 8
    J Navigating media drive General 4
    J Will Media Portal meet my requirements? General Support 4
    C Imported media doesn't show up immediately? General 1
    J Show media item location Feature Requests 4
    HTPCSourcer Media Accessor is flooding logs with files from attached monitor MediaPortal 2 9
    N [fixed] [MP2-822] Folder View is not displaying individual media share elements Submit: Bug Reports 4
    A MP2.2.2, understanding movies/videos/tv and WTV recordings. General 16
    T I cannot get a basic media import-what is the best configuration? General 10
    Rob Hexenmeister [solved] Latest Media Handler - skinning buttons Fanart Handler 19
    J MediaPortal TV Server and Kodi media source issues General 9
    D media portal 2.2 have movies shown on genre not name General 6
    M How to Watch my videos from my Media Portal to My TV without TV Tuner Newcomers Forum 1
    D Media Portal wake schedule General Support 29
    R Media portal resumes with wrong screen resolution General Support 3