Titan - Extended (2 Viewers)

mamachan

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2006
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    when new updates are planned for the Titan skin?
    Thanks

grubi

Portal Pro
    June 16, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.

Here the CAM menu is somewhat messed up, which means that:

1.) Most messages are longer than the display box's width
    2.) The selection bar is to wide to fit into the display box
    3.) Only the selected message can be read because all non selected items have white font color on white background.

Is there something broken with my installation or is this a bug?
    Maybe it is related to the CAM I'm using (Mascom AC Light)?

Cheers.

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
      screenshot.jpg
      85.6 KB

seco

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    In Moving Pictures "Subtitle" and "Trailer" buttons cannot be accessed. When navigating down from "Plot" to "Technical Details" the view changes and on technical details view navigating down is supposed to go to "Subtitle" button, but instead previous view is displayed when pressing down.

seco

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    More problems with SubCentral

a) Texts in the background show through dialog (titansubcentral2)
    b) Texts are missing (titansubcentral3)

Attachments

• titansubcentral2.PNG
      titansubcentral2.PNG
      1.5 MB
    • titansubcentral3.PNG
      titansubcentral3.PNG
      1.1 MB
    Last edited:

seco

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Out of curiosity is there going to be any support for Titan Extended? Basically the stuff I reported above about SubCentral makes the plugin unusable with Titan since you can't choose best matching subtitles without seeing the subtitle name.

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Out of curiosity is there going to be any support for Titan Extended? Basically the stuff I reported above about SubCentral makes the plugin unusable with Titan since you can't choose best matching subtitles without seeing the subtitle name.

If the title is invisible, then you have a perfect match. ;)

Emph

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

I agree that it is taking too long now. However, team Titan seems to have another policy about this. In my opinion it would be better to release updates more frequently, and keep this updates smaller instead of releasing big updates only 3 times a year by example. I'm shure that a lot of work has been done allready, but we still can't benivite from it as there are other things not completed yet. (I guess, otherwise there was a release allready)

I have asked the team if they needed my help, but they want to do it with just a few persons. That way ik takes a lot more time to get things done.

But to be positive; The things they have done allready are really great, and I'm shure that we will get some nice updates when they are ready.. Looking forward to that! :)

Last edited:

ncoH

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2007
    Hannover
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

I agree that it is taking too long now. However, team Titan seems to have another policy about this. In my opinion it would be better to release updates more frequently, and keep this updates smaller instead of releasing big updates only 3 times a year by example. I'm shure that a lot of work has been done allready, but we still can't benivite from it as there are other things not completed yet. (I guess, otherwise there was a release allready)
    Not much has been done lately for several reasons. Everybody can follow the Titan Extended development here: https://github.com/MediaPortal/TitanExtended
    I have asked the team if they needed my help, but they want to do it with just a few persons. That way ik takes a lot more time to get things done.
    You can ofc provide fixes and post them here....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom