Titan - Extended (2 Viewers)

redmist

Portal Member
June 10, 2011
Home Country
Sorry if this has been mentioned (I did a quick search)....Has anyone else had issues with the tile labels in Basic Home Extended getting mixed up sometimes? It seems to happen randomly and I can't always reproduce it.

I have these plugins installed...

Moving Pictures
MPTV Series
Emulators 2

redmist

Portal Member
June 10, 2011
Home Country
OK, I figured out how to reproduce the bug. If you're at the home menu and press home (Default 'H' or 'Green button' on MCE remote) again the tile labels become messed up.

Game_dude

Portal Pro
February 28, 2006
Indiana
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I know I asked this months ago and I tried with the latest Titan but the view is messed up. What do you add to the moving pictures xml to get category images to show up?

yoavain

Extension Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    I've picked up the maintenance of the RadioTime plugin a few days ago.
    Installation will contain only DefaultWide/Default skin files. I'm going to remove any other skin files, including Titan, so that skinners can maintain them without any file collisions.
    I think that titan extended already contains skin files for RadioTime. Correct me if I'm wrong...
    I'm not planning any major change. Probably some bug fixes, and rebranding ('RadioTime' will finally be called 'TuneIn' as site changed long long time ago)

Regards,
    Yoav

dir

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 30, 2006
    Home Country
    Afghanistan Afghanistan
    I've searched this thread and other threads so apologies if I've missed it, but I'm installing MP on a virgin PC and I come across "bugs" that nobody else does because almost all people are upgrading, not installing on a absolutely baselined system (ie. formatted hard drive without an operating system on it).

I've installed MP 1.5.xxx and taken all defaults, including Titan Extended (1.4.0.312). I've installed WorldWeather, but I'm getting the "missing or invalid <path>\skin\Titan\Worldweather.xml" error when I try to enter WorldWeather.

Countless forum threads from January (9 months ago) point to this error with the explanation that it would be added to TitanExtended "soon". I've tried reinstalling WorldWeather and TitanExtended but its clearly not there.

I believe on other machines I've copied across the skin files from \skin\Default, but I would have thought that there'd be Titan skin files by now. Am I missing something?

Perhaps amending the first post of this thread to show plugins that don't, won't, or will have skin updates would help first-time-installers coming across this. In the meantime, what does everyone else do?

purp88

Portal Member
    July 24, 2010
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I've searched this thread and other threads so apologies if I've missed it, but I'm installing MP on a virgin PC and I come across "bugs" that nobody else does because almost all people are upgrading, not installing on a absolutely baselined system (ie. formatted hard drive without an operating system on it).

I've installed MP 1.5.xxx and taken all defaults, including Titan Extended (1.4.0.312). I've installed WorldWeather, but I'm getting the "missing or invalid <path>\skin\Titan\Worldweather.xml" error when I try to enter WorldWeather.

Countless forum threads from January (9 months ago) point to this error with the explanation that it would be added to TitanExtended "soon". I've tried reinstalling WorldWeather and TitanExtended but its clearly not there.

I believe on other machines I've copied across the skin files from \skin\Default, but I would have thought that there'd be Titan skin files by now. Am I missing something?

Perhaps amending the first post of this thread to show plugins that don't, won't, or will have skin updates would help first-time-installers coming across this. In the meantime, what does everyone else do?

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mod-worldweather-skinfiles-for-titan-24-06-2013.115813/

mrbonsen

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • December 6, 2008
    Brensbach (HE) ehemals Görlitz
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    in the "BasicHome.recentlyaddedMusicVideos.xml" there are the "play button" simply been forgotten or does not do this with mvcentral ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom