Titan - Extended (6 Viewers)

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Scrounger have made the ClickfinderProgrammGuide Titan Skinfiles, here they are !!!

kmk235

Portal Member
    September 2, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

just finished the first version of Emulators2 Skinfiles for Titan! At the moment not everything is included such as the screenshots, game rating stars, goodmerge list and a few labels/descriptions but its working and you can use Emulators2 with titan. I will try to add the missing features within the next days.

Someone please help me! How the heck do I get MyEmulators2 to show up in my Basic Home Menu with the Titan Skin?
    There's nothing there.... Only on page 2 there's an empty button with a default icon...
    Please guy's I'm totally lost here...

IchBinsShort

Portal Pro
    January 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    In the Music view is a search Button but it doesn't work because a skin file is missing. Is this search Button linked to the global search plugin, so I nee a Skin File for the Global search plugin ?

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    In the Music view is a search Button but it doesn't work because a skin file is missing. Is this search Button linked to the global search plugin, so I nee a Skin File for the Global search plugin ?

Yes Search music is not part of MP Core, it is a plugin, so it will only work if you have the plugin installed and the skin file installed (if you have titan extended already installed then I would guess that the skin file doesn't exist yet)

edterbak

Portal Pro
    March 4, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi Guys.

When can we expect an update on this fantastic skin. Last build dates back from last year... :D
    It is ready when it is ready.. :)
    Just kidding ofcourse...
    Gheheh...

Q: Are the users mods being used in next version? Did you use them as startingpoint to develop further? whats your view and method for that.
    Im curious as to how the comunity work done influences the development.

Last edited:

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Hi Titan Team!
    As I see Trakt skin files copying to wrong folder
    Currently is
    <DestinationFilename>%Skin%\Skin\Trakt.xml</DestinationFilename>
    and it should be
    <DestinationFilename>%Skin%\Trakt.xml</DestinationFilename>
    I checked MPEI from this location http://install.team-mediaportal.com/MP1/skinUpdates/titan/TitanExtended.mpe1
    Also I saw overlapping in friend's lists. Nevermind, I see Damien posted updated files
    Thanks.

Last edited:

ncoH

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2007
    Hannover
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Q: Are the users mods being used in next version? Did you use them as startingpoint to develop further? whats your view and method for that.
    Im curious as to how the comunity work done influences the development.

We`ll check the community files and include them step by step in the upcoming updates.

legnod

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 24, 2011
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hey Guys,

i just finished a new Version (1.2 alpha) of the myEmulators2 skin files. The goodmerge list inside the detailsview is still missing...sorry but its not working the way i like it at the moment.

Changes:
    - fixed a bug with the hidden menu
    - added Favorite and Goodmerge images
    - added further game images inside the details view (ingame screenshot, backcover...)
    - changed the aspect ratio handling of the images/covers inside thumbs-, coverflow- and filmstrip view

cheers, legnod

Attachments

• Emulators2_Titan_v1.2_alpha.zip
      31.7 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom