Titanium Extended (5 Viewers)

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    If I enable episode data is it also available in the epg grid?
    Not in the EPG grid, but in the description, when something is focused in the grid.
    Placing it into the grid needs too much space and would be overloaded. Additonally there won't be more than 1-3 episodes of a series in one day I guess, so it can be quickly found out, which episode it is by focusing.

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I made a lot of use to it in MP1 and it's the way it works in MP1. We have the option under plugins tv to enable or disable episode informations. I think it make sense to use it exactly for this one to get the behaviour of MP1.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I made a lot of use to it in MP1 and it's the way it works in MP1. We have the option under plugins tv to enable or disable episode informations. I think it make sense to use it exactly for this one to get the behaviour of MP1.
    @morpheus_xx how can I get the settings value in xaml? I was never using the option and as far as I saw it has no effect in all MP2 skins
    @disaster123 I'll implement it for you :)

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    great! May be there are others who like that in MP1. And the option is there so it's just great to use it. Thank you!.

PS: i use your windows 10 theme currently could you please add more details to the recording view? Currently i've no idea from which channel it is nor when it was recorded.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    great! May be there are others who like that in MP1. And the option is there so it's just great to use it. Thank you!.
    PS: i use your windows 10 theme currently could you please add more details to the recording view? Currently i've no idea from which channel it is nor when it was recorded.
    Yes, this is missing so far. Meanwhile I'm also working on the Windows 10 theme. Following information with be visible for Recordings in next version:
    <name>TITLE</name>
    <name>GENRE</name>
    <name>CHANNEL_NAME</name>
    <name>EPISODENAME</name>
    <name>SERIESNUM</name>
    <name>EPISODENUM</name>
    <name>EPISODEPART</name>
    <name>STARTTIME</name>
    <name>ENDTIME</name>

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Looks great. Is it possible to change the color of the running program? In win10 theme it is a turquise tone and I liked it, because it is can be easier seperated from the focused item. But it might also not fit to the total appearance, just an idea.
    Actually you already gave the reason, I tried other colors and they did fit into the overall setting. I'll see, but keep it as it is for the moment.
    I added also a horizontal margin between the EPG cells to make seperations clearer:
    Unbenannt.jpg

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yes, this is missing so far. Meanwhile I'm also working on the Windows 10 theme. Following information with be visible for Recordings in next version:
    <name>TITLE</name>
    <name>GENRE</name>
    <name>CHANNEL_NAME</name>
    <name>EPISODENAME</name>
    <name>SERIESNUM</name>
    <name>EPISODENUM</name>
    <name>EPISODEPART</name>
    <name>STARTTIME</name>
    <name>ENDTIME</name>

Great! Any git repo or branch i can merge or test? ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom