Titanium Extended (9 Viewers)

Quarter

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 21, 2010
    Queenstown
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    From space point of view there shouldn't be more than 5 programs/channels, while only 3 are visible. Same for news, so everyting is also corresponding to the MI amount. Everything else would break the space and perhaps is also resource hungry.
    Latest 5 MI's are shown according to the dateadded property, for EPG there must be another criteria. I'm just thinking loudly now. When we knew how often a channel is selected, it could be selected according to this. I guess everybody has 3-5 channels, which are watched usually and if those are accessable from the home screen with the current running program infos, this could be interesting.
    Now to the dark side of this idea. How and if this can be implemented I do not know. I'm just sure, that with current backend we can not know the favourite channels of somebody, right?

User selectable, as I'm sure some channels that aren't watched much have good content from time to time that the user wished they knew about before they missed it [emoji26]

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    User selectable, as I'm sure some channels that aren't watched much have good content from time to time that the user wished they knew about before they missed it [emoji26]
    Or selectable. Then the question is just what is shown as standard, if a not so experienced user did not enter the settings and configured everything.
    Additionally settings must be added, so far we don't have it :) But this one I want anyway, so also 4 MI categories can be choosen (Games, OnlineVideos etc. from plugins are also possible MI).

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @morpheus_xx can you have a look at the error message?
    @morpheus_xx could you take a look on it? Many people waiting for the theme meanwhile :whistle:
    He is aware of the problem and will need some time as the error is a seldom and kind of complicated one. I might release a test version with next weekly - without EPG and without skinning of any TV screen (Default skin will be shown) - anyway. I'd prefer some feedbacks for the other parts, since always minor issues occur during testing.
    I could solve the problem. It was a very simple problem, no idea, why this causes such a strange message in error logs.
    A button style, that is used in epg was defined in othercontrols.xmal of the theme and additionally in SlimTvStyles.xaml.
    TV is working now and I can continue skinning :)

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    TV area
    EPG
    Episode data will be shown, when available. Running TV is visible in background. Differenciation in grid background colors (standard, running, scheduled, focused)

Unbenannt.jpg

Last edited:

Timhoh1234

Portal Pro
    September 29, 2015
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Looks great. Is it possible to change the color of the running program? In win10 theme it is a turquise tone and I liked it, because it is can be easier seperated from the focused item.
    But it might also not fit to the total appearance, just an idea.

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    If I enable episode data is it also available in the epg grid?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom