Titanium Extended (1 Viewer)

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Beginning with this weekly build I have included OnlineVideos as submodule into MP2. This way we can build a full installer with our build scripts (and I don't have to do it manually ;)).

When you first check out this branch, you need to "init submodules": in GitExtensions this looks like (TortoiseGit should have same menu item somewhere).
    upload_2016-2-7_9-11-1.png

If this was successful, the "OnlineVideos" subfolder (next to MediaPortal) should be filled with OV2 project.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    TV
    OSD screens

1) Standard OSD (without mouse usage) White: Current program, Blue: Next program
    Unbenannt0.jpg

2) Standard OSD (with mouse usage) White: Current program, Blue: Next program
    Unbenannt.jpg

3) Current Program Details OSD (with mouse usage)
    Unbenannt2.jpg

4) Next Program Details OSD (with mouse usage)
    Unbenannt3.jpg

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Was this change intentional?
    https://github.com/MediaPortal/Medi...6ccc#diff-d2d2dfbf4651599e41838153c98dc04eL30

This I have added to support different durations when skipping through images in "still" and "slideshow" mode.

And why you replace an existing resource by a constant? https://github.com/MediaPortal/Medi...ccc#diff-04419fb9425fbb2f4f419200c2db2f6cL113.

Remember "DRY" principle: Don't Repeat Yourself. If you change 3 places to a new color, you have to introduce a resource definition.

As the TE theme is not enabled for compilation in weekly, it is also not contained by default. We can change this for next weekly builds of course.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I've edited my post above, I hope you've read it ;)
    And why you replace an existing resource by a constant? https://github.com/MediaPortal/Medi...ccc#diff-04419fb9425fbb2f4f419200c2db2f6cL113.

Remember "DRY" principle: Don't Repeat Yourself. If you change 3 places to a new color, you have to introduce a resource definition.

As the TE theme is not enabled for compilation in weekly, it is also not contained by default. We can change this for next weekly builds of course.

So no need for a hurry

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    In which weekly?
    In the current weekly from today theres no changes, right?
    Actually the TE is included in the weekly branch, but is not included in the build. I was not aware of it, when I deleted the test version.
    Instead of that I'll offer a new version will all changes, that is only working with todays weekly today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom