Titanium Extended (1 Viewer)

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yep, this is the place. But you need to expand the combobox, there you will find both local and "remote" branches, starting with the prefix for online repos:
    upload_2016-2-12_20-53-6.png

Note: I have "origin" (the MediaPortal one), "morpheusxx" (my fork) and few other forks in this list.

In your case you have to checkout "origin/FEAT_BlueVision_All_V2" and chose "override branch if exists".

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    As we started to talk about the menu model of BV. There is still a key feature, that I really want to have introduced by time.
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/blue-vision.129477/page-93#post-1163039
    I had the idea already long time before and after it was introduced in Apollo For MP1 I could also try it.
    The idea is that there is an endless horizontal list which is divided into parts. Each part corresponds with a group.
    In the end the user can scroll through the menu tiles and change the groups without leaving them or the user can change the groups by using the group menu.
    The designer could decide, if a group menu is only visible as indicator, can be used or is not visible.
    By this most skins could be handled by only one menu model. it's also similar what lehmden proposed.

@morpheus_xx what do you think about this? if you try Apollo for MP1 you can see the navigation. It will give much more freedom to users, as some do not like the group menu too much.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @offbyone
    In sites.xaml of OV I can show the site image
    XML:
                  <Image Grid.Row="0" Grid.Column="0" DataContext="{Binding ElementName=siteslist,Path=CurrentItem}" Width="180" Stretch="Uniform"
                         Source="{Binding Path=Site, Converter={ThemeResource ovsSiteUtilIconConverter}}" Margin="15,35,15,15"
                         HorizontalAlignment="Stretch" VerticalAlignment="Top">
                  </Image>

I want to show it also in categories.xaml, but can not find a way. Following code does not work:
    XML:
              <Image Grid.Row="0" Grid.Column="0" Width="180" Stretch="Uniform"
                     Source="{Binding Path=SelectedSite, Converter={ThemeResource ovsSiteUtilIconConverter}}" Margin="15,35,15,15"
                     HorizontalAlignment="Stretch" VerticalAlignment="Top">
              </Image>

Because following is working in categories.xmal I do not understand the reason:
    XML:
                <Label Grid.Row="0" Grid.Column="2" Color="{ThemeResource TextColor}"
                       HorizontalAlignment="Stretch" VerticalAlignment="Stretch" Content="{Binding Path=SelectedSite.Name}" />

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @morpheus_xx
    Do you have an idea for the previous post. I remember, that I asked something similar related to OV in the past and Offbyone referred to you that time :)
    I want to keep showing the Site logo also in category and details screen.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    No, not without checking other styles and model structure. Will take some time...
    Thanks! Too bad :( If you are willing to touch the model let me check once again, if there is something else, so everything could be done at once.
    As i*m not available some time, I can wait. Anyway I won't be able to finish any plugin skin until end of the week ... they will come later.

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I also have some request for modification of OV styles inside BV. I'd prefer to use a flexible image with for video items. Reason is, that i.e. the Amazon Prime site returns some "square" banners for series, but posters for movies. So any case looks distorted (stretched or sqashed).

But using flexible with brings probably issues with the added shadow (it requires fixed dimensions?)

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    But using flexible with brings probably issues with the added shadow (it requires fixed dimensions?)
    Exactly that is the reason. If we had a dropshadow effect for a texture (imagesourcewrapper) it would be very comfortable :whistle:
    EDIT: Additionally corner radius for Textures, otherwise it won't work.

In Win10 theme I made the image ratio already flexible I think, because no shadows available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom