Titanium Extended (2 Viewers)

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I also have some request for modification of OV styles inside BV. I'd prefer to use a flexible image with for video items. Reason is, that i.e. the Amazon Prime site returns some "square" banners for series, but posters for movies. So any case looks distorted (stretched or sqashed).
    But using flexible with brings probably issues with the added shadow (it requires fixed dimensions?)
    I've updated the style of OV with flexible aspect ratios for poster. Also I cleaned up the design in general.
    Can you please check, if attached version (just extract to "plugins") is ok with you? thanks

No, not without checking other styles and model structure. Will take some time...
    Do you think, that you can make the logo accessable in all screens? Actually I'd like to modifiy the skin accordingly before uploading the modifications.
    If it's not so easy, I'll go with current layout for next release.

Attachments

• OnlineVideos_BV_Test.7z
      185.8 KB

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thanks, will check it this evening. About the logo I have no idea yet.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have updated the OV skin files 2 posts before. Included are Default, Win10 and TE skin files now.
    There are only 2 open points, first is critical:
    • When selecting "Manage Sites" in MP2 plugin settings for OV, MP2 is crashing with all 3 themes
    • Adding site logo to all screens. Following is only possible at the moment (works only for site screen, because only there siteslist available):
    XML:
    <Image DataContext="{Binding ElementName=siteslist,Path=CurrentItem}"
    Source="{Binding Path=Site, Converter={ThemeResource ovsSiteUtilIconConverter}}"  Stretch="Uniform">
    </Image>

Following needs to be supported:
    XML:
    <Image  Source="{Binding Path=SelectedSite, Converter={ThemeResource ovsSiteUtilIconConverter}}" Stretch="Uniform"   >
    </Image>

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    • When selecting "Manage Sites" in MP2 plugin settings for OV, MP2 is crashing with all 3 themes
    What does the log show? I know this happens with older version of OV plugin, which was linked against older SharpDX version. The currently included as submodule should not show this behavior.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    What does the log show? I know this happens with older version of OV plugin, which was linked against older SharpDX version. The currently included as submodule should not show this behavior.
    It was really about SharpDX. I'll try to build the new version.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    You should be able to compile OV in two different ways:
    • By script: \MediaPortal\Build\MSBUILD_Rebuild_Release_Client.bat
    • Build it manually by \OnlineVideos\OnlineVideos.MediaPortal2.sln
      • Requirement: MP2-Client has to be built in RELEASE mode before (dll references)
      • Depending on DEBUG/RELEASE setting of OV solution, the final plugin will be copied into respective plugin folders of MP2-Client (Debug or Release)

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Besides logo the OV skin files for TE are finished:
    OV-Settings.jpg OV-Sites.jpg OV-Categories.jpg OV-Videos.jpg

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @ge2301 I just check the TE skin. I've seen that the left side menu slides out after each screen transition. Is this intendend? It brings "noise" to the screen and doesn't have a real function.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom