Titanium Extended (1 Viewer)

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Would this feature be better known as 'group by' instead of 'filter by'?
    From wording you are right, current implementation is not correct. As you said it's not skin specific, so I can only tag the right guy, who can decide, if it's worth updating it. @morpheus_xx
    Manual renaming is also possible: ..\MP2-Client\Plugins\SlimTv.Client\Language\strings_en.xml

I've been trying to use it with a mouse and the most pressing problem is there seems to be no way to navigate backwards except by pressing escape on the keyboard. Is there any way to implement this easily, or are you not really supporting mice currently?
    As 95% will use MP2 from sofa with remote main aim of TE is preparing it for this case. So far all others skins for MP2 are clearly more mouse friendly and quite a lot users were complaining about that. TE will not be developed to be mouse friendly, sorry. In this case you need to chose another skin/theme.

andy_p

Portal Member
    July 10, 2008
    London
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    OK, thanks for your help. We use MP on a dual screen pc, with one of us using the keyboard and mouse and the other using the remote. I guess I'll try to find another skin to adapt, although they've all had problems so far like missing recording details, navigation dead ends or overlays that cover the text. For example, one thing I've failed to do in any skin is find a quick reliable way to access the "fullscreen video" menu option to make all the overlays go away, or assign a keyboard or remote shortcut to it. I believe 'x' used to do this in MP1.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Short preview movie of the slide-in and slide-out menus, that can be accessed just by "arrow" keys on remote. No "ok" confirmation or "info" key necessary.
    The menus are placed according to the view style. In e.g. cover view you scroll "right" and "left" and accordingly the menu is on top to reach there with "up" button.
    In grid view the menu is on left. And in main menu screen the power menu is in bottom. Visually there is also an indicator, so it's intuitively clear where to go.

Special thanks to @Brownard, who modified the models accordingly and helped to make it work in xmal.

Attachments

• 2016-01-22-2328-35.7z
      3.5 MB

Timhoh1234

Portal Pro
    September 29, 2015
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The sliding menus look great and also I prefer this navigation.
    Just with mouse it's not controllable well any more, but as you wrote the skin is not intended for mouse users.

When do you plan to release an updated version?

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    TV
    SingleChannelEPG view:
    Unbenannt.jpg

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I'd like to create a button with 4 different images dependend on following:
    1. IsAudio="true" & HasFocus="True" -> Image 1
    2. IsAudio="true" & HasFocus="False" -> Image 2
    3. IsAudio="False" & HasFocus="True" -> Image 3
    4. IsAudio="False" & HasFocus="False" -> Image 4
    I realized, that MPF does not support MultiTrigger as WPF, so I have no idea how to handle it.
    XML:
                <MultiTrigger>
                  <MultiTrigger.Conditions>
                    <Condition Property="HasFocus" Value="False" />
                    <Condition Property="IsAudio" Value="True" />
                  </MultiTrigger.Conditions>
                  <MultiTrigger.Setters>
                    <Setter TargetName="image" Property="Source" Value="topbar_audio_nofocus.png"/>
                  </MultiTrigger.Setters>
                </MultiTrigger>

1 and 2 are working (easy), but 3 and 4 can not be shown:
    upload_2016-2-3_18-23-40.png

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I think you should place all 4 images in same location and set each IsVisible property with a MultiBinding with expression {}{0} && {1} and bind the 2 values

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yes, seems no other way :) I added below code in Buttons.xaml.

XML:
      <Style x:Key="AudioActiveButtonStyle" TargetType="{x:Type Button}">
        <Setter Property="Template">
          <Setter.Value>
            <ControlTemplate TargetType="{x:Type Button}">
              <Grid>
                <Image Source="topbar_audio_nofocus.png" Stretch="Uniform" Height="85" Width="130" Margin="0,0,0,10" VerticalAlignment="Center">
                  <Image.IsVisible>
                    <MultiBinding Converter="{StaticResource ExpressionMultiValueConverter}" ConverterParameter="{}{0} &amp;&amp; {1}">
                      <Binding RelativeSource="{RelativeSource TemplatedParent}" Path="!HasFocus"/>
                      <Binding Path="IsAudio"/>             
                    </MultiBinding>
                  </Image.IsVisible>
                </Image>
                <Image Source="topbar_audio_focus.png" Stretch="Uniform" Height="85" Width="130" Margin="0,0,0,10" VerticalAlignment="Center">
                  <Image.IsVisible>
                    <MultiBinding Converter="{StaticResource ExpressionMultiValueConverter}" ConverterParameter="{}{0} &amp;&amp; {1}">
                      <Binding RelativeSource="{RelativeSource TemplatedParent}" Path="HasFocus"/>
                      <Binding Path="IsAudio"/>
                    </MultiBinding>
                  </Image.IsVisible>
                </Image>
              </Grid>
            </ControlTemplate>
          </Setter.Value>
        </Setter>
      </Style>

Error logs always say: Could not evaluate markup extension 'StaticResource ResourceKey=ExpressionMultiValueConverter'

I added the same ressources as in MediaStyles.xaml to check, if something is missing, but still I get the error:

XML:
     xmlns="www.team-mediaportal.com/2008/mpf/directx"
        xmlns:x="http://schemas.microsoft.com/winfx/2006/xaml"
        xmlns:collections="clr-namespace:MediaPortal.UI.Presentation.DataObjects;assembly=MediaPortal.UI"
        xmlns:navitems="clr-namespace:MediaPortal.UiComponents.Media.Models.Navigation;assembly=Media"
        xmlns:mp_special_controls="clr-namespace:MediaPortal.UI.SkinEngine.SpecialElements.Controls;assembly=SkinEngine"
        xmlns:media="clr-namespace:MediaPortal.UiComponents.Media.Models.AspectWrappers;assembly=Media"
        xmlns:aspect="clr-namespace:MediaPortal.Common.MediaManagement.DefaultItemAspects;assembly=MediaPortal.Common"
        xmlns:fanart="clr-namespace:MediaPortal.Extensions.UserServices.FanArtService.Client;assembly=FanArtService.Client"
        DependsOnStyleResources="OSD,FullScreenContentConsts,MediaButtons,MediaColors,MediaConsts,Consts,Colors,Buttons,OtherControls,Widgets"

Adding DataContext="{Binding RelativeSource={RelativeSource TemplatedParent}}" does also not help. Any idea?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom