Titanium Extended (1 Viewer)

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @morpheus_xx It's honestly a little bit tiring that I need to ask for almost everything several times :(
    I'm always answering directly, if I'm asked something. If I can not answer it, I write that.
    I just need to know which option is best. As you see above current situation is confusing users.
    To make the answer more exiting, I won't push any further skin changes until it's clarified.

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Sorry, I'm busy on many other things...

Regarding the menu model, we could place the BV model into SkinBase, so it would be available to other skins as well. The related settings need to be moved as well and skins would require small modifications.

What is not possible is the WMC menu model, which has a different concept. I think it should stay inside the skin.

After this some of the BV themes could be make an own skin, but they would still depend on BV as base skin.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Regarding the menu model, we could place the BV model into SkinBase, so it would be available to other skins as well. The related settings need to be moved as well and skins would require small modifications.
    That would be the best I think. As the default skin and several themes refer to it, I would also make sense.
    The WMC skin is individual so far, so themes will be basically about color setting, fanart etc.
    It would be great to do this step also for the next release.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @morpheus_xx
    Sorry for tagging you again. Currently I'm heavily working on all skins to get them ready for next version.
    Because I learnt a lot about xaml meanwhile, I partly struggled with my own code from early times and rewrite it cleaner :rolleyes:
    Is it affordable to shift the BV menu model to skin engine in next weeks? Then I could do everything at once ;) If not, I'll also survive.

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have looked into this part already. But it has wider consequences than I have thought. It's not only moving a single model, it has more related classes and settings. Also the "LatestMediaModel" would need to be moved (in this case best into Media plugin).

I'm away the full next week, so time is very limited.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I overworked the Player controls in TE theme a bit. I didn't like the current appearance too much.
    Will be included in Version 2.2.1
    • Reduced size of title and buttons
    • Higher saturation of colors fitting better to other screens
    • Instead of by skin engine created background, smoother background image with slight glow effect
    • Thumbnails shown instead of poster, if available
    • Audio Player controls adjusted
    Before:
    before.jpg

After:
    after.jpg

audio.jpg

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I added Mouse Controls to TE theme.
    Will be included in Version 2.2.1

When the mouse is moved following is visible
    • Maximize/Minimize button in top right corner
    • Exit button in top right corner
    • When not being in HomeScreen also a Back button is visible in top left corner
    Unbenannt.jpg

Unbenannt2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom