TITANIUS 1.7.0.0 (18-07-2015) Now with a fresh new look! (2 Viewers)

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    To have the weather and time in all video osd would be a great thing... So my answer would be yes..:)[DOUBLEPOST=1437821521][/DOUBLEPOST]I do get these error in my MP log. Can anyone tell me what they mean, I do not see the effect when running MP/Titanius but still

Code:
    2015-07-25 09:01:34,516] [Error  ] [MPMain   ] [ERROR] - GUIWindow:OnWindowLoaded 'C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\TITANIUS\MyMusicPlayingNow.xml' control id:1 ex:Et objekt af typen 'MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIImage' kan ikke konverteres til typen 'MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUILabelControl'.    ved System.RuntimeType.TryChangeType(Object value, Binder binder, CultureInfo culture, Boolean needsSpecialCast)
       ved System.RuntimeType.CheckValue(Object value, Binder binder, CultureInfo culture, BindingFlags invokeAttr)
       ved System.Reflection.RtFieldInfo.InternalSetValue(Object obj, Object value, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, CultureInfo culture, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
       ved System.Reflection.RtFieldInfo.SetValue(Object obj, Object value, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, CultureInfo culture)
       ved MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindow.OnWindowLoaded() MediaPortal.GUI.Music.GUIMusicPlayingNow

This is a known 'bug' actually it's nothing to worry about, but I will see if I can fix it. :)

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Really appreciating the new look Titanius 1.7.0 :). Very much like this skin.
    But I am getting two issues, that I wonder if anyone can help me with.
    1) In Worldweather plugin, on the hour forecast screen and similar I am only getting moon images even in daylight hours!
    2) In this modification I have lost the menu on the'Music' button, that used to have Radiotime plugin and the standard Radio (Freeview) listed In the previous version. Now no menu, Raditotime in in plugins, but where is the main Radio (freeview stations) gone? :confused:
    To make Titanius my active skin it would be good to be able to use it cleanly. Would greatly appreciate help, (or be pointed in the right direction if this not the place)
    Thanks, EdwardFC
    You have to press the info/F9 button to get the sub menus on the main screen.

Did I mention already that this method is not easy to get used to @powermarcel10

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    You have to press the info/F9 button to get the sub menus on the main screen.

Did I mention already that this method is not easy to get used to @powermarcel10
    Yeah Yeah, already a couple of times now.. I know that some of you have problems with it, but you really have to get used to it as I'm not gonna change it back the old way.

Skinning wise this is a much better solution. I voted myself to get this function to our skin engine. It saves me a lot of work in the future and saves a lot of extra code.

If the menu button is not on a logical place on your remote, see if you can remap the keys to make it easier for you! That's all I can suggest.

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi guys and Zekaja, I need your opinion,

Would you be happy to see time and weather info (when worldweather(light) is installed) in all your video OSD's? Just like I did with the mini EPG here:

7bswu5ienzg.jpg

Please let me know!

Is this working with WW to ? Or do i need light ?

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I think it is unlogical because no other skin works this way.

And if I would give my remote to a visitor, without telling that there is a hidden submenu, than they wouldn't find it in any way.

I liked it the way it was, because it was simple to use for anybody. You can get to most functions with only arrows and OK button.

Now this setting causes a lot of confusion for any new user and existing user of this skin.

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi guys and Zekaja, I need your opinion,

Would you be happy to see time and weather info (when worldweather(light) is installed) in all your video OSD's? Just like I did with the mini EPG here:

7bswu5ienzg.jpg

Please let me know!

Is this working with WW to ? Or do i need light ?

Both! I added the code that way that it doesn't matter if the full or the lite version is installed. :)

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have a quest i have try'ed it but i have no good visible line. I will change the Trailer Button from Showtimes Plugin with the Trailer Button from Trailers Plugin, the problem is, that the original button from showtimes is a part of the gui, so i need it there and can't delet it. So i will create another button with Trailers Button and make it visible when trailers plugin is installed and the button from showtimes invisible. But how can i do this or can you add this feature ?

Because when i watch Cinema Trailers with showtimes i have always a small Picture and not the fullscreen, but when i watch with trailers plugin i have everytime fullscreen Picture...[DOUBLEPOST=1437861231][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I think it is unlogical because no other skin works this way.

And if I would give my remote to a visitor, without telling that there is a hidden submenu, than they wouldn't find it in any way.

I liked it the way it was, because it was simple to use for anybody. You can get to most functions with only arrows and OK button.

Now this setting causes a lot of confusion for any new user and existing user of this skin.

I find this a nice idea. For me personaly it was not good, that i have to click ok than choose the way on the submenu. I will go directly to all my movies or series only when i will hit latest or so, than the submenu was good for me. So now i can click ok an im directly in my films and when i will go to another one i can click f9...

And no of my guest become the FB from me ;) THIS IS MINE :D

zekaja

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 24, 2010
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    I also like the way submenus works... Sure I can understand the long time users of titanius.... But as a new user of this skin it seems logically to use the info on my remote to call up a submenu...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom