TITANIUS 1.7.0.0 (18-07-2015) Now with a fresh new look! (2 Viewers)

mueslee

Portal Member
November 19, 2011
Home Country
Germany Germany
on home screen radio/onlinevideos overlaps each other, i use the new mpe1 installer and already deleted the cache

Attachments

• mp.jpg
    mp.jpg
    1.2 MB

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    on home screen radio/onlinevideos overlaps each other, i use the new mpe1 installer and already deleted the cache

Thanks,

I must confirm the issue.. This is only happening when Online Videos is enabled, and pictures, Radio and Emulators is disabled.. Will try to upload a fix this evening..

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

same problem yesterday when I tried to manually edit the BasicHome.xlm file (empty button and overlaps)

Thanks for 1.1.0, I'll try tonight

FIXED!

I'm uploading a new version to the topicstart right now!

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Looks nice, a lot of information. Let's hope it works with Argus TV :)

One more request regarding OnlineVideo's, you have created a really nice submenu. But when i click it, it just ends up with my 'normal' online video's list. Ive did some editing with the tool, but could you please provide us with some screens so i know how to set stuff to make it work?

So I suppose you want to change the sites in the submenu? In that case, it's really simple:

-you need to open 'BasicHome.submenus.xml' in notepad by example @ C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\TITANIUS
    -Than ONLY change the hyperlinkParameter and the label of the site you will change like in the example bellow:

It's now:

<hyperlinkParameter>site:Tweakers.net|return:Locked</hyperlinkParameter> and <label>Tweakers.net</label>

You can make it like this:

<hyperlinkParameter>site:YouTube|return:Locked</hyperlinkParameter> and <label>YouTube</label>

Please let me know if you can get it done!

Attachments

• OnlineVideos.jpg
      OnlineVideos.jpg
      380.4 KB

mueslee

Portal Member
    November 19, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    thank you very much for this amazing fast bug fix

i also would like to ask you for a improvemnt/change:
    - in case picture plugin ist disabled, it would be nice if trakt plugin i is shown instead (comparable to the behavior of onlinevideos)

FIXED!

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    thank you very much for this amazing fast bug fix

i also would like to ask you for a improvemnt/change:
    - in case picture plugin ist disabled, it would be nice if trakt plugin i is shown instead (comparable to the behavior of onlinevideos)

FIXED!

Yeah is it fixed? :)

Let me think about your suggestion!

J-B-N

Portal Pro
    December 29, 2005
    Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    EDIT: To all: What do you think about the new tv server home layout? Let me know!

It will take some time getting used to I guess. But the order of the items in the list is something I always end up changing. The most used functions in my (and especially the wifes) is TV guide and TV recordings. So I would prefer having TV guide as item number 1 and TV recordings as number 2.

But - Thanks for a great looking theme/skin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom