TITANIUS 1.7.0.0 (18-07-2015) Now with a fresh new look! (2 Viewers)

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    It will take some time getting used to I guess. But the order of the items in the list is something I always end up changing. The most used functions in my (and especially the wifes) is TV guide and TV recordings. So I would prefer having TV guide as item number 1 and TV recordings as number 2.

But - Thanks for a great looking theme/skin.

Good suggestion! Will do something with it in next version..

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    EDIT: To all: What do you think about the new tv server home layout? Let me know!

It will take some time getting used to I guess. But the order of the items in the list is something I always end up changing. The most used functions in my (and especially the wifes) is TV guide and TV recordings. So I would prefer having TV guide as item number 1 and TV recordings as number 2.

But - Thanks for a great looking theme/skin.

What do you think of this?

Attachments

• TV On.jpg
      TV On.jpg
      413.7 KB
    • TV Off.jpg
      TV Off.jpg
      436.6 KB

mamachan

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2006
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Tested, perfect :)
    I have only 3 small problems (i don't know if all are skin related)
    1) some metadata logos are missing
    2) for music i use "latest listen" instead of "latest added" and i not get any information (empty overlay)
    3) movingpictures/last added: if i change any setting and after i comeback to initial setting, no longer see the fanart on the background of the last added movies. It works fine only the first time.

excuse my english, I hope I was clear and understandable :rolleyes:

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Tested, perfect :)
    I have only 3 small problems (i don't know if all are skin related)
    1) some metadata logos are missing
    2) for music i use "latest listen" instead of "latest added" and i not get any information (empty overlay)
    3) movingpictures/last added: if i change any setting and after i comeback to initial setting, no longer see the fanart on the background of the last added movies. It works fine only the first time.

excuse my english, I hope I was clear and understandable :rolleyes:

1) Can you tell me wich metadata logos are missing? Here are all present.

2) I'm using 'latest listen' too aswell, and have no problems! Does it work on other skins?

3) What kind of settings are you changing before it stops working? I have no problems with it..

mamachan

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2006
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    1) ok, later I make a list
    2) generally i use PVHD skin and I had no problems, but honestly I have not checked Yesterday, will be more precise later (now I'm at work).
    3) setting in the attached image. After i restore default setting and ........
    NB: I don't use FanartHandler, i have only "default" or "none" option in "select background"

Thanks

Attachments

• img1 - settings.png
      img1 - settings.png
      1.4 MB

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    1) ok, later I make a list
    2) generally i use PVHD skin and I had no problems, but honestly I have not checked Yesterday, will be more precise later (now I'm at work).
    3) setting in the attached image. After i restore default setting and ........
    NB: I don't use FanartHandler, i have only "default" or "none" option in "select background"

Thanks

Thanks, but I still don't get it!

1) I think this is a problem with mediainfo.dll, movingpictures, or something else, because in the skinfolder they are all present. So if some others do work, everything should work! :p But please test it and let me know the details..

2) Fine, let me know!

3) This is strange.. Fanart images should be only visible if Fanarthandler is installed and set in settings.. With 'none', you see no background at all, and with default you see default images, also with my latest movies like you can see in the image attached.. I have tried many different settings, and everything works as it should..

Attachments

• default.jpg
      default.jpg
      442.1 KB

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I really like the the mucic playing screen, but sadly i have no clue which stetting i have to use to make it look like this.
    it would be very kind if you could give me a hint whichs setting/plugins are need for this
    Thank you!

Hi!

I think you mean the clear art logo's and the spinning CD image right?

It's really simple! You only need to install and configure MePoTools.

If you need some help with it, please ask for help in that forum.. I will keep an eye on it aswell.. ;)

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    The step to make this a standalone skin was very smart. It's really great btw.

I have a feature request - the ability to have both My Videos and MovingPictures on the first page of the Basic Home.
    Emph

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    The step to make this a standalone skin was very smart. It's really great btw.

I have a feature request - the ability to have both My Videos and MovingPictures on the first page of the Basic Home.
    Emph

Thanks!

You can acces My Videos allready in the submenu of MovingPictures.. An option to have both MovingPictures AND MyVideos as a button in the homescreen is not planned yet..

But please be aware that TITANIUS V2 will have more themes and will be compatible with the Titan BasicHome editor.. Or, let's say; that's the plan. (without doing any promises..)

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I think you setup date/time in MePo's HOME plugin.

Emph
    Life can be so simple then :)[DOUBLEPOST=1390817333][/DOUBLEPOST]Okay, one last thing. I've never complained about it, because its also a minor thing, but since we're on a roll :)

The screen shot is from 'online plugins' and than a trailer. The button 'voeg toe aan kijklijst' (add to watchlist) comes with Trakt i'm assuming. But it always overlays the text of the movie.

This 'issue' has been there since as long as i can remember. Is it possible to change this?

Thanks. Fixed in next version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom