trakt & follw.it (1 Viewer)

dirtdog900

Portal Member
November 20, 2011
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Latest logs attached. Does seem to detect the iso file ok now but trakt doesn't get updated.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Looks good to me except for a small logging error where it says movie not found but was (fixed that).

From the logs it looks like it correct set the Watching state and got correct response accordingly from server. However it did not send it as Watched after playback stopped because there is no evidence of that in your movingpictures log. For Watched to be sent we wait for movingpictures to tell us.

dirtdog900

Portal Member
    November 20, 2011
    Home Country
    I've got the latest logs attached. Still a bit inconsistent with trakt and the iso images by the looks of it. I'm not sure if this was a temp problem with the follw.it site as well, but the watched iso's don't appear to get listed in the 'last watched' section...

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    It seems that MovingPictures does not think you have watched enough of the film to be considered watched.

In MovingPictures configuration (Movie Manager tab), select the movie and see if the Watched Count increases after each watch.

This might have something to do with MediaInfo, ie the player cant determine how much of the movie you have watched. Have you disabled MediaInfo, you might need to re-enable it for it work correctly. I think there is two places (movingpics advanced settings and also in mp configuration in DVD section for isos.)

I also noticed some 404 errors in your trakt log, I emailed that to the trakt admins as im not sure why you are getting those (possibly due to sending duration = 0mins everything else seems fine on client side).

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I know the reasons for the 404s, its most likely because of the duration we are sending for you ISOs:

Code:
    HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found

X-APIGEE-STATUS:
        success
    Vary:
        Accept-Encoding
    Date:
        Wed, 30 Nov 2011 01:23:40 GMT
    Content-Length:
    Set-Cookie:
        trakt=BshZW37F4HkB%2FhqOYFuvA7A88e2QRbaLAfuTHodYLNQTz%2Bt0i6daEj%2Foo5TQ%2BGZUHz5iF8IXdyp5f0l%2Fr0l0nn6ZuRMMti7g3xqsOohjcGbDnELrFPU%2FxUfcMojCPoNAp6TmqoFJdrTZwXns2A4FRk%2FBpWUSAYSTfUujYIlmYpvbxi48ZW71t8uEODdrNGVZVs3XIVpgOpgl1NjzUPtyl7Azc9TRoTAdSwB9iqlPqI2OvXuTydpAhJpweiQ2DKNu5279jqZFKk6aMeHBWG29jMEDQLHdLaqwiiWOqq1YoKc%3D; expires=Thu, 01-Dec-2011 01:23:39 GMT; path=/
    Content-Type:
        text/html
    Connection:
        close
    X-Powered-By:
        PHP/5.3.5-1ubuntu7.2
    Server:
        nginx/1.0.6

{
      "status": "failure",
      "error": "duration is too short (trailer?)"
    }

Because we get back 0mins for duration in movingpics on those movies, trakt thinks its a trailer and not a proper movie.

Can you check the duration for those movies in movingpics configuration:

Shrek 2
    Horton Hears a Who!
    Matilda

The value is reported in milliseconds in movingpics. Maybe mediainfo is not picked up for those movies?
    I will add a check if 0, get from mediaportal player instead. Its possible people might disable mediainfo in movingpics so its a good check in any case.

dirtdog900

Portal Member
    November 20, 2011
    Home Country
    In the MovingPics config I can find the runtime for those movies (all of which look correct) but it's displayed in minutes rather than milliseconds, am I looking in the right place?

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    If its displayed in minutes then its a bug! It should be milliseconds, we divide the result by 60,000 so it will be 0 in your case. Did you recently import this movie, can you try refresh media info using the gear icon?

Maybe you looked at Movie Details instead of File Details.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    here is an example of one of my movies with duration of 101 minutes.

Attachments

• duration.jpg
      duration.jpg
      87.3 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom