Trakt for MP2 (1 Viewer)

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Awesome, now just need to get it to say "Watching in MediaPortal 2..." :)
    Yes, this is what I'm trying to achieve: https://github.com/morpheusxx/Media...bator/Trakt/Service/TraktHandler.cs#L315-L318. I set "MediaPortal 2" as name already, but I think as this is not known this way, it is still considered as MP1.

What might be best is when MP2 picks up and comes out of beta seperate from MP1 then, for now I think you can still have it listed under MediaPortal but still have your own logo and name. I can arrange for that if you want (you can pm me you email and I can forward you in an email to the trakt admins)?
    An own logo and name would be great. Please contact them if it is possible and use my "morpheus_xx@team-mediaportal.com" address. A distinct "Mediacenter" product description can be created after/for Beta 1.

First step is done, we are able to send scrobbling state to Trakt. All other steps require more work, some depend on improved Importer (I'll add more feature requests to the discussion thread) and also MediaLibrary query rework.

For testing there is now a brand new test build in first post! In addition to Trakt it contains the series online updating (TvDb cache) and process output reading fix (seen randomly in importer, mkv tag reading).

Once the account details are configured, you shouldn't notice the plugin at all. Only inside log you'll see lines like:
    Code:
    [2014-03-08 12:04:51,212] [18256  ] [AMQ 'TraktHandler'] [DEBUG] - Trakt.tv: [watching] Arrow, Duration 40, Percent 0, PSC.Duration 00:40:00, PSC.ResumePosition 00:00:00

[2014-03-08 12:05:31,126] [58169  ] [AMQ 'TraktHandler'] [DEBUG] - Trakt.tv: [scrobble] Arrow, Duration 40, Percent 96, PSC.Duration 00:40:00, PSC.ResumePosition 00:38:24.2750000

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    Tried to install the testbuild but couldn't get the server to start... Do I need to uninstall previous Server to test this?

Could not find the MediaPortal.Common.Messaging.IMessageBroker service

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    There must be somethinged happened before, here it works. Please post full logfile.

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Here it is.

BTW, Install- Rollback has worked pretty well, Server is started immediately.

Attachments

• Crash_08.03.2014_1251.zip
      1.5 MB

breese

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 11, 2011
    Arlington Heights, Illinois
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I did a fresh install from the first post.
    On starting of the MP2 Client, it does not default
    Home_01.jpg

Home_02.jpg After configuring the TrakT plugin, the home screen changed to

While going to configure the shares for Series, the screens changed
    The left menu is gone
    Shares_Screen_01.jpg
    The view shares is ok
    Shares_Screen_02.jpg

Once I had the import started I went to the TrakT plugin
    1-configuration of the plugin popup for not except TAB from user name to password
    2-there does not appear to be any way to know if the information entered is correct of not
    2-I cannot locate anything in the logs on it actually using it unless I have to actually watch one first?
    I logged into my TrakT account and see where I started a series show... this works as expected

TrakT_01.jpg

Last edited:

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    1-configuration of the plugin popup for not except TAB from user name to password
    No screen in MP2 react on TAB, this is by design

2-there does not appear to be any way to know if the information entered is correct of not
    Good point, we could add some kind of check here.

The Reflexion screenshots are ok.

I don't understand what you mean with "skin changed"? You mean the skin selection changes suddenly without your choice?

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    Tried to install the testbuild but couldn't get the server to start... Do I need to uninstall previous Server to test this?
    Did you get it working already? Installer seems to work for breese as well, so I could only imagine you have to uninstall MP2 first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom