Trakt for MP2 (2 Viewers)

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    No, all logs are from former build, only the crash log seem to be from latest. This build contains the version info:
    [2014-03-08 07:58:14,348] [70 ] [Main ] [INFO ] - ApplicationCore: Launching in AppDomain MP2-Client.exe...
    [2014-03-08 07:58:14,383] [105 ] [Main ] [INFO ] - ApplicationCore: Comments: MediaPortal 2 GUI
    [2014-03-08 07:58:14,383] [105 ] [Main ] [INFO ] - ApplicationCore: Copyright: Copyright © Team MediaPortal 2007 - 2014
    [2014-03-08 07:58:14,383] [105 ] [Main ] [INFO ] - ApplicationCore: Version: 2.0.0.1403
    [2014-03-08 07:58:14,383] [105 ] [Main ] [INFO ] - ApplicationCore: Source: origin/EXP_20140308_Trakt-ca94e0

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    only the crash log seem to be from latest.
    As the installation did not work, more isn't possible. At the end of the installation installer wants to start MP2 Server but wasn't successful (due to this crash). I've tried it several times, always with the same result (crash). All logs are identical. And as the server can't be started installer did a rollback to the prior version... So no more logs possible...

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Ok, understand. Did you uninstall MP2 before? I had such kind of issue where update failed, but remove + install was ok. I could think of remaining plugins that might not be working and prevent the server start during setup.

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Tried update again, no success. Attached a new log including install log. Next I try is to uninstall MP2 prior to the new installation. (But I will save my DB for sure ;) )

Attachments

• Crash_09.03.2014_1124.7z
      180.4 KB

jehe

Portal Pro
    February 15, 2011
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Hi,
    just to let you know that the installer works here.(no update)

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.

installer works here.(no update)
    Confirm.
    Now I had old MP2 de- installed the setup is working. I don't had any extra plugins installed, only stock ones. Not even TV atm... So I really can't imagine why the update has failed.
    Now I need to install new version on all clients and will start testing...

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Updated client on my working PC. Got the same error as on the server (IMessageBroker service):
    Zwischenablage-1.jpg

So something has broken compatibility...
    Now I do the same, deinstall old and install new version...

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Same procedure as every year...
    Deinstall and then new install is working.
    The best and important thing: Trakt is working :D(y)
    Zwischenablage-2.jpg

The first episode of the first series I have (alphabetically ordered) is 2 Broke Girls S01E01....

jehe

Portal Pro
    February 15, 2011
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Hi,
    How should the directory structure look to show my TV series under seriestab?
    At this moment my directory structure looks like this: G:\TVseries\Band of Brothers\CD1\Currahee.mkv .
    I have also tried to tag my tvseries with MKV tagger,but then I get an error (see screenshot).

Attachments

• MKV-tagger.PNG
      MKV-tagger.PNG
      26.6 KB

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    You should have a directory called "Series" (or something like that). Then create a subfolder for every series you have and name it like the series. Something like that:
    Zwischenablage-1.jpg

After that you need to create a share in MP2 and mark it as "Video- Series". If the import is finished you should find all your series under Series menu item.

With MKVTagger you can tag single mkv files by draging them to tab "Custom series tag" or you can tag your whole collection as long as you have it properly added to (MP1 Plugin) TVSeries. Then you need to add the path to TVSeries DB file in MKVTagger Settings. If you have done so then you can tag your whole collection by adding the path to the series directory in "MP-TVSeries" tab. You need to expand "Write Episode Infos To XML" and press "Start". When this is finished there are lots of XML files near to your mkv files with the same name. To tag the mkv itself you need to expand the second option "Write tags into..." and press "Start" again.
    MKV tags are the best way to identify video files 100% inside MP2 atm, especially as we don't have an option to manually correct things here...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom