Trakt for MP2 (3 Viewers)

aspik

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 14, 2008
    hi @aspik, I still experience the problem. see the logs attached. It's less that 7776000 ( :p ) seconds but it still gives oauth error.
    hmm... then I have to analyze it further. It might be that Trakt.NET is wrongly reporting that the authorization is still valid and a refresh is not needed, where actually a refresh is needed.
    Thanks for the re-test, I'll come back to you when I have more info.

Alberto83

Portal Pro
    August 7, 2012
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Sorry to resurrect this post @aspik, how is it going with trakt? I know you've been busy with other projects.

I just found a "weird" issue with trakt while testing recording more thoroughly. When i start a recording, trakt plugin tries to sync library like a new TVSerie or Movie is added. To be honest i don't think it should, or at least there should be user controlled.

What do you think?

aspik

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 14, 2008
    When i start a recording, trakt plugin tries to sync library like a new TVSerie or Movie is added.
    Good catch! It's a side effect of how the automatic library sync currently works. It listens for any (finished) import action. IIRC @morpheus_xx wrote once, that each time a recoding is started an import for the recoding share is started. The library sync will be also started if you would scan a music share. But, the sync will not send anything to trakt, as the local cache should be up to date.

I'm not happy with this solution and I still want to change it to a periodic scan, like its done in MP1 version or i.e. the MP2 automatic share refresh.

The current version is uploaded to our plugin repository. In the description I just pasted a link to your wiki description (BTW: many thanks for it!!). If you like, your welcome to add something more (screenthsots, description, etc) into the plugins section.

Since 2.2 is out now I'll post the next version in the public plugins forum, there is no need to continue the development here in internal forum.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Is this plugin still working with newer versions of MP2?
    I guess not, because the discussion is in archive. The plugin is still in out download section as valid plugin, otherwise we might better set it to inactive.

Edit: It is basically working, I just tried.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom