Trakt plugin has stopped working - MP 1.16 Pre-Release. (1 Viewer)

rmeredit

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 10, 2007
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    The Trakt plugin was working fine up until about two weeks ago. However it is now crashing - not sure exactly why, as I haven't made any changes to MP configuration. I'm running a relatively clean install of Windows 10 64 (complete wipe and Windows re-install about a month ago). I thought it was a skin issue at first (using StreamedMP), as MP was saying it couldn't find certain XML files, but uninstalling the plugin and reinstalling, as well as copying skin files around and clearing the skin cache didn't work. Trying to access the plugin gives an "Invalid file: " message, with no file specified.

Here's the error from the log file (full log attached):

Code:
    [2017-04-11 23:16:00,593] [Error ] [MPMain ] [ERROR] - Error initializing window:TraktPlugin.TraktPlugin Value cannot be null.
    Parameter name: source System.Core at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
    at TraktPlugin.Cache.TmdbCache.Init() in C:\Development\Trakt\TraktPlugin\Cache\TmdbCache.cs:line 128
    at TraktPlugin.TraktPlugin.Init() in C:\Development\Trakt\TraktPlugin\TraktPlugin.cs:line 105
    at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.PluginManager.LoadWindowPlugin(String strFile)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Looks like your Image cache got corrupted somehow, I should add some protection around that.

You can fix this yourself by going to the program data directory and delete the Cache folder, typically:
    Code:
    C:\Program Data\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Trakt\TmdbCache

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom