Transponderlist DVB-C The Netherlands, Ziggo, Cogas, 9004 (1 Viewer)

Maschine

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 15, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Is this file a replacement/update for "The Netherlands.Ziggo NID 9004.xml"? This file contains basically the same information, just one entry is missing.

riksmith

Portal Pro
    April 18, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Haha... that is funny.

I am not sure if dropping that line is safe, but at least it is meant to be the same file.

Maschine

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 15, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    No, the new file has one additional entry/frequency. So I'd rather add this entry to the existing file than adding another one.

Why's that funny?

riksmith

Portal Pro
    April 18, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    No, the new file has one additional entry/frequency. So I'd rather add this entry to the existing file than adding another one.

Why's that funny?

Please add the line then.

Well the fact that the orginal poster posted a newly created file while it was already there is funny to me :)

Koen Zomers

Portal Pro
    November 7, 2010
    Twente, Overijssel
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thanks for adding it! Didn't notice there was already a 9004 file :oops: This one includes all transponders and channels currently in use on the Ziggo Cogas 9004 network.

Rik, not sure if you're still watching this topic. I was wondering about the search for transponder list feature you mentioned. I found it in the TV Server Configuration app under TV Servers -> IP Address -> DVB-C card -> Check for USe advanced tuning options -> Scan type search for transponder list. The defaults listed with a frequency of 306000 KHz, symbol rate 6900 and Modulation 64 QAM yields no results here. How can you find the correct values for this?

riksmith

Portal Pro
    April 18, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thanks for adding it! Didn't notice there was already a 9004 file :oops: This one includes all transponders and channels currently in use on the Ziggo Cogas 9004 network.

Rik, not sure if you're still watching this topic. I was wondering about the search for transponder list feature you mentioned. I found it in the TV Server Configuration app under TV Servers -> IP Address -> DVB-C card -> Check for USe advanced tuning options -> Scan type search for transponder list. The defaults listed with a frequency of 306000 KHz, symbol rate 6900 and Modulation 64 QAM yields no results here. How can you find the correct values for this?

For ziggo they were provided in your manual. For me for instance it is 372 Mhz. Symbol rate is always 6875 in the netherlands.

See: https://static.ziggo.nl/images/handleiding-digitale-televisie_tcm14-1911.pdf

Koen Zomers

Portal Pro
    November 7, 2010
    Twente, Overijssel
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thanks riksmith! For my region it's 369.00 according to the Ziggo manual (zip code 7574). Just performed the scan. It's finding 29 transponder streams. Most of the transponder frequencies returned do not contain any channels. In total it only found 36 channels. I compared the found frequencies with the ones I listed in the manual transponder file and they're totally different. So I guess I'll stay with my preference to use the predefined transponderlist instead :) I wonder how Ziggo certified equipment is able to find the correct transponders though...

riksmith

Portal Pro
    April 18, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thanks riksmith! For my region it's 369.00 according to the Ziggo manual (zip code 7574). Just performed the scan. It's finding 29 transponder streams. Most of the transponder frequencies returned do not contain any channels. In total it only found 36 channels. I compared the found frequencies with the ones I listed in the manual transponder file and they're totally different. So I guess I'll stay with my preference to use the predefined transponderlist instead :) I wonder how Ziggo certified equipment is able to find the correct transponders though...

That's weird... but it could be because we are missing a feature to search by network id. It now uses the default ID. In my case that is correct, but i think that is giving problems in your case.

Would you be willing to do some tests for me? They should not take very long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom