TsBufferExtractor plugin for TvServer (1 Viewer)

Timberwolf99

Portal Pro
November 20, 2015
Home Country
Australia Australia
I'll try to get access to the machine tomorrow for testing, to tell the truth I don't even have the plugin installed yet but will do tomorrow if I can.

Timberwolf99

Portal Pro
November 20, 2015
Home Country
Australia Australia
ok, so managed to test, works as expected am able to see the merged file in my recordings directory and by the looks of the thumb it is actually a screen grab from the buffer, so seems all good there. tested from the record button and menu, but it doesn't seem to ask the question about time shift buffer if i just press the record button it asks to stop it only.

also i played back one of the recordings from within the recorded tv menu and it seems to play only the recording without the time shift buffer included. i'm guessing that this was by design by you to not effect real recordings.

I have another set of full logs if these dont help, im still new to MP and logs.

Last edited:

Timberwolf99

Portal Pro
November 20, 2015
Home Country
Australia Australia
Hi just wondering if now that the files can be merged, can they be made visible in recorded tv and the old files removed by your plugin to finish the process off.

If your still waiting on some more testing before proceeding that's fine.

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    Hi just wondering if now that the files can be merged, can they be made visible in recorded tv and the old files removed by your plugin to finish the process off.

If your still waiting on some more testing before proceeding that's fine.
    I need more test results.

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    v0.6.0.0: BETA merge buffer and recorded file to new one. All originals are left.

Installer in the 1st post.

Timberwolf99

Portal Pro
    November 20, 2015
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Great I'll have a look soon. Thanks again. Any changes apart from the dll's you supplied in the zip. Should I install this version.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom