TsBufferExtractor plugin for TvServer (1 Viewer)

Timberwolf99

Portal Pro
November 20, 2015
Home Country
Australia Australia
Hi @regeszter any news on how the testing is going. Really looking forward to helping finish this off. Do you need me to do some more testing?

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    Hi @regeszter any news on how the testing is going. Really looking forward to helping finish this off. Do you need me to do some more testing?
    I did not get any feedback.

I gave you some, do you need more from me I can do more testing if you like.

Try more and more recordings and check the merged files.
    • Short/long timeshift and short/long recording. Check the result.
    • Start timeshift, pause it for some minutes and press record. Check the result.
    • Start very long timeshift (longer then your timeshift buffers) and start recording. Check the result.
    Report me if the result is not as you expected + upload the logs.

Timberwolf99

Portal Pro
    November 20, 2015
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    So with point 3 you want me to record the same program when I don't have enough buffer to complete the recording.

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    So with point 3 you want me to record the same program when I don't have enough buffer to complete the recording.
    No. I want a test when the ts buffers are not enough and the first buffer file will be overwrote.

Timberwolf99

Portal Pro
    November 20, 2015
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi regeszter,
    sorry for the long silence, i lost my job soon after my last message to you. and havent had time to spend testing this. i managed to get back to it yesterday. all seems to be working ok.

i still don't understand what you want from 3 could you explain it more clearly for me. maybe a step by step.

i did get a buffer capture that was a partially overwritten buffer from the previous channel.

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    i still don't understand what you want from 3 could you explain it more clearly for me. maybe a step by step.

For example. You have 5 x 200MB TS buffer. Start timeshifting. Wait for the server creates buffer1, buffer2, .. buffer5 and start reusing buffer1 and buffer2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom