TsBufferExtractor plugin for TvServer (1 Viewer)

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    Hello regeszter, are you planning to update this plug-in? I use your plug-in all the time and i see after installing 1.15.100.797 snapshot-build (pre-release 1.16) that your plug-in has an exclamation mark. :(

I uploaded a new version for 1.16 Pre Release to the 1st post. Please test it.

wouter1971

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2008
    Purmerend, Holland
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    regeszter, can you confirm that the type <filename>_buffer.ts and <filename>.ts_merged.ts are not added to the database? I can see them on the filesystem but not in the recordings menu.
    Also the naming convention of those files is different. _buffer and .ts_merged (minor ;))

wouter1971

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2008
    Purmerend, Holland
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    About the merged file, i didn't know that, but would like to see that one added as well. Deleting of the buffer file is possibility also then.
    But with this new version i don't see the _buffer file in the recordings

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    About the merged file, i didn't know that, but would like to see that one added as well. Deleting of the buffer file is possibility also then.
    But with this new version i don't see the _buffer file in the recordings

You are right. I just checked the code and I removed the adding of the db in v0.6.0.

Timberwolf99

Portal Pro
    November 20, 2015
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I my opinion this shouldn't have been a plugin but built into MePo. Thank you for your time in developing this. Numerous times I have come into watch telly on our TiVo and seen a show on one of the tuners that interested me, once I record it I get the whole program if there is bufffer available. So keep up the good work and Merry Christmas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom