Turn off visualization Transision in Mymusic? (1 Viewer)

sajberman

Portal Member
April 11, 2005
Lindome
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Is there a way to just show the album cover art without the sliding in visualization when using WMP10 in Mymusic?
If i turn off the animation in MP settings will this turn off the transition and only show the album cover?
Will this turn off any other animation function in MP?
I still want to use the WMP10 player, as this seems to be the best one for me.

Hammer9600

Portal Member
May 26, 2005
And another question to the visualization.

After maximizing the visualization window, I cannot minimize it afterwards. I have to reboot my computer to get rith of this junk. I try not to maximize the visualization, but sometimes I hit the wrong button.

Koschel

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2005
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    sajberman said:
    Is there a way to just show the album cover art without the sliding in visualization when using WMP10 in Mymusic?
    If i turn off the animation in MP settings will this turn off the transition and only show the album cover?
    Will this turn off any other animation function in MP?
    I still want to use the WMP10 player, as this seems to be the best one for me.

No, turning of animation will just end animations in the menu. Not in the WMP

FlipGer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 27, 2004
    Leipzig, Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

1) (sajberman) You can turn of visuals by setting the Internal Player to "DirectShow" instead of WMP9 in Setup->Music. WMP9/10 will still be used for playback, but not for the visuals.

2) (Hammer9600) This is an old and well known bug. Sadly enough the devs could not hunt it down yet, because it only appears on some machines.

Flip.

sajberman

Portal Member
    April 11, 2005
    Lindome
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Need more suggestions

Well ive tried changing WMP9 to directshow but now i get to many, glitches and pops when i play MP3. I had to turn back to wmp9 and the problem is back :( i dont want the switchin between album cover and wmp9 effects, i only want the album cover to show up. If this doesnt work then i really want to slow down the switching in some way, can this be done in the CVS or anywhere else??

archimede

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 1, 2005
    Stuttgart, Germany
    sajberman said:
    Hi Sajberman,
    you can configure the visualization effect in WMP10 to 'null' and nothing else than your album cover will be displayed in MP :D

sajberman

Portal Member
    April 11, 2005
    Lindome
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Even if you turn off the effects in WMP10 you get the switching between the album cover and a black window in Media Portal.

archimede

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 1, 2005
    Stuttgart, Germany
    sajberman said:
    Even if you turn off the effects in WMP10 you get the switching between the album cover and a black window in Media Portal.
    On my MP it's not switching, it just shows the album cover!
    I'm using 0.1.3.0 with CVS from 25/8 and I set MP to get the covers from mp3s when not in database.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom