TV Clickfinder direct import!!!! how to use (1 Viewer)

cosmos

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 28, 2006
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    hi hans,

i configured it like "tklon" explained in the first page of this thread.

cosmos

hans

Portal Member
    September 20, 2006
    Hi Cosmos, clickfinder import works but how can I delete the previous WebEPG entries. It only imports days 13 and 14 (the ones not covered by WebEPG yet). clickfinder does not overwrite the previous WebEPG entries. Can I delete the WebEPG data manually and where is it stored?

T.

mPod

Portal Pro
    January 26, 2005
    Berlin
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Is it planed that the plugin will also be able read any recording requests and update the recording schedule of MP according to the clickfinder database?
    Not planned, no. But realized. Available in latest SVN. Very experimental, tho. To get it stable, I need reports, of course.

Attached: Sample cfs file for ClickFinder, so it knows MediaPortal. Note that you should run MP as "always on top", as ClickFinder has a popup shortly before the recording starts that disappears again, when the recording starts. Not much I can do about that annoyance.

MediaPortal recognizes when a scheduled recording has been added in ClickFinder and auto-imports them in the background. You won't notice anthing but a new entry in your recording schedules in MediaPortal. :D

Currently implemented in MP "classic" only, not in TV Server yet.

tklon

Portal Pro
    September 3, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    DMAX is listed as XXP in the clickfinder database

For all of you who are looking for DMAX in Clickfinder. DMAX is listed under XXP in the clickfinder database. So use XXP instead.

Ragee

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2006
    Bremen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    2 TV stations 1 channel - problems with clickfinder data

Hi there!

(1) I've been looking for a while for a stabel, reliable and comfortable way to import EPG data via analog cable in mediaportal. Since I came across the clickfinder plugin I'm almost happy all over!!

Thanx to mpod (and all the others) for this marvelous peace of work, I really appreciate it and it works with my configuration like a charm…

(2) … with one exception:
    I am using two TV stations mapped on one channel, the settings in clickfinder plugin are something like
    Channel X
    station 1 from 06:00-19:59
    station 2 from 20:00-05:59

After the first import of data everything looks perfect. After the second update of clickfinder data (I do an update very day in the morning via windows scheduled task) the EPG data in mediaportal show up like:
    station 1 from 06:00-19:59 (ok)
    station 2 from 20:00-24:00 (partly ok)
    station 1 from 00:00-20:00 (wrong)
    and so on

It seems like the clickfinder plugin has some difficulties with the change of dates at 24:00.

I hope my explanation was clear. I have no log files up to now, I just wanted to ask, whether this is a know behavior (bug?).

Any comments appreciated!

Cheers, ragee

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Via dvb-s I'm not using the shared channel feature but I guess something goes wrong when old entries are deleted before the new import.

TheMerovingian

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 18, 2004
    Kaufbaire
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi there,
    the TV movie import plugin won't save the channel mapping I did.
    Can I do it manually in a xml file? In which one please?
    Thank You...

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi there,
    the TV movie import plugin won't save the channel mapping I did.
    Can I do it manually in a xml file? In which one please?
    Thank You...

It just did here :confused: Please post your tv.log. Manually creating the mappings wouldn't help since there's obviously something strange with your DB - so using setuptv would delete your mapping again.

Anything else we should now? MSSQL or MySQL? Did you import or manually alter the DB?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom