TV Clickfinder direct import!!!! how to use (1 Viewer)

TheMerovingian

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 18, 2004
    Kaufbaire
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Now I deleted the whole team mediaportal folder. No use.
    MySQL
    importing did not work so I had to search the channels again from new and map them in TV Movie. Now some channels do work. They are mapped in the config window.
    But in MP there is nothing in the epg.
    Also when I try and map the rest of the channels it doesn't save.
    One log is now directly after manually importing...

Fresh install of 15662. Still the same problem. Channels with the problem slightly differing.

Newly appended log.tv is taken directly after remapping the channels and importing the DB manually. Something interesting in it?

Now, I deleted the whole data/tvlibrary folder in mysql hoping he will forget about mapping only those 14 channels for the import. I searched the channels from new put them in the right order, mapped them in the import plugin.
    No change?!?!? Where is this problem? Where does this plugin map the channels to import data for??

Now, I tried to add a group with all my channels because I thought he takes this "Mapped 14 stations for EPG import" from
    any group. NO use.
    Just the same problem.

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The import did work okay and the data is there. A "select * from program" would show that all EPG data is present. Either you're channel names are a complete mess and MP just does not show the EPG or you've unticked the "visible in guide" checkbox or some other problem that is unfortunately not related to clickfinder.
    Do you have multiple channels of the same name?

TheMerovingian

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 18, 2004
    Kaufbaire
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I don't think that the import worked well.
    As you can see behind the 14 channels mapped he counts the channels he imports the TVmovie data for. And these are only the 14 channels which stand in the tvmoviemapping unter tvlibrary under kataloge in the adminstrator tool.
    I tried to delete this line so he rewrites the table and I map them again from the beginning.
    But he only remembers those 14 channels.
    In the export.xml you can see that there are no channels of the same name...
    So why does he only accept thos 14 channels?

"Unfortunately" visible in TV guide is activated

I think this error.log could help...

Maybe the problem lies in the difference between displayname and name in the columns in the channel table in the tvlibrary?
    But how can I correct this?
    This must be the problem because the import only works with channels where these values are the same.
    So when I rename the channels I do have to rename them first with a single click with the left mouse butten and then through a right click and edit...
    I will try

I tried. It does not help. There is still this difference in the names of the channels.
    (Administration->Kataloge->tvlibrary->channel->Daten bearbeiten -> column "name" and "displayname" differs)
    Where can I change this???

Now I tried to use the MS SQL Server incl the Management Studio. I can't find the data here?

I "solved" the problem in manually equalizing the two "name" columns.
    Maybe there should be taken care of in one of the SVN's

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I "solved" the problem in manually equalizing the two "name" columns.
    Maybe there should be taken care of in one of the SVN's

Could you please tell me exactly what re-naming broke the EPG display?
    This is a section where some new stuff was added - maybe the author didn't care about the channel mapping..

TheMerovingian

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 18, 2004
    Kaufbaire
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I found out two ways to rename a channel, the first is to click one time with the left mouse button and the other one is to left click and rename the channel in edit settings.
    But neither way changed the name in the column wich was needed as you can see below.
    I had to edit it manually in the database.

The problem is not the renaming.
    The problem is, that when I rename the channels in the SetupTV Console under channels, that
    this does not rename both columns (Administration->Kataloge->tvlibrary->channel->Daten bearbeiten -> column "name" and "displayname" differs).
    For it to work it should rename the columns "name" and "displayname" simultaneously.
    Else the import plugin cannot find the matching channels as you can see in my logs...

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The name should not change under any circumstances - therefore it seems like there is a general MP problem with renaming channels ... Nevertheless this hasn't been tested with TVMovie yet as most team members scan that often that renaming channels (+all icons +...) is just not worth the effort. As soon as MP is fixed I'll change the channel mapping of clickfinder accordingly.

boseg23

Portal Member
    August 30, 2007
    hi,

great stuff in despite of me not managing to get it to work... :D

may be a silly question: do I have to switch off DVB EPG in order to get TVMovies EPG to work?

thx in advance
    arno

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    You should at least not have mapped a channel for DVB-EPG _and_ Clickfinder. Or the dvb-grab will remove the precious data from tv movie ;)

Do you get an error message somewhere or what's the problem?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom